USA vs Iran - Page 8 of 95

I do not know about you, but this seems to - Page 8 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Feb, 2005 - 12:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 95 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (95) »

?
Poll: Will the USA vs. Iran issue end up in full scale war?
  Yes, very soon       48.48%
  Maybe, but not anytime soon       42.42%
  No, it is all talk       9.09%
Total Votes: 33
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
USA versus Iran
U.S.A. versus Will Iran end up like Iraq?
USA vs Iran Related Information to USA vs Iran
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2004 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA vs Iran - Page 8

Bushies Gear Up for Invading Iran
By Ted Rall

You've heard this song before. There's this country, see, and they hate America. They'd nuke us if they had the chance, you bet they would. Damn Muslim religious fanatics! Guess what? They have weapons of mass destruction! Either that or their scientists are about to develop them. Whatever--we can't let that happen. We've gotta hit them before they hit us! What's that? Of course we're sure! Our intelligence says so. Huh? No. We can't show you the proof. We'll say this much...a little bird told us. A little exile bird that wants to run the country after we overthrow the current regime. They wouldn't lie, and neither would we. And while we're at it, can we borrow your son for the next few years?
Ref. https://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article7399.htm

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2004 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Iran USA

I will not be surprised if the next war on terrorism is in Iran, it seems to me that it was the objective from day one from the Bush administration but I think Pres. Bush will take a break before even mentioning the word 'war' again.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2004 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran
A Friend

USA vs Iran History & Civil Business Politics

Somebody stop this guy for everybody sake...The US citizens are the only ones that can really put a stop to this. They don't have to swallow all that is serve to them ...
Anyhow I DO belive that the international support will be weaker this time, but then again it was prove that other people opinion don't value that much.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2004 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran
A Friend

Page 8 Iran USA

Iran is a strong people. I don't think usa would dare to attempt something against them. I'm convinced it could lead to a third (my number might be wrong...) world war. There's a country who gets the atomic bomb in mideast and threats other countries from this part of the world. So, why banning another country to investigate so as to develop this kind of weapon if others are allowed? So i think iran won't stop its program of research and usa, for the moment, won't dare to attack them in their own territory. there's a conspiracy in the world between the states and other countries that i won't name.( the most influent on american policy is one in 6 letters...). This is dangerous for the supposed peace that everybody want to promote.I let you think about it...Everyone isn't blind...

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2004 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran
A Friend

Iran USA

Israel is the nuclear power in the region. If we witness a nuclear disaster in the middle East (Iran),which would probably be the last one, there is no doubt in my mind that Israel with US consent will be the culprits.

The level of paranoia in Israel and among jews raise the possibility of such a nuclear conflict in the middle East. And since Israel has always used violence to suppress it's victims, the people of Palestine why would they act any differently with the people of Iran

Reconcile Edited: MrB on 8th Dec, 2004 - 5:13pm

8th Dec, 2004 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran

I think Israel will act as they have in the past. They will destroy any capability Iran has of nuclear power before it becomes a weapon. They have done this before. I expect they will do so again. The US won't need to consider invading one way or the other, in my opinion. In addition, at the moment, the US doesn't have enough military to carry on a war in Iran while still actively engaged in Irag.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2005 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Iran - Page 8

Let's attack Iran!

By GWYNNE DYER

The talk is still macho, but the performance is not there to back it up. What the US public gets for all the taxes it pays on defence - currently around $2,000 a year for every American man, woman and child- is armed forces that are barely capable of holding down one middle-sized Arab country.
Ref. https://207.44.245.159/article7763.htm

4th Feb, 2005 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

USA Iran Politics Business Civil & History - Page 8

I do not know about you, but this seems to indicate that even though it is not 'scheduled' it is on the priority list of things to be done - just not at position #1 or #2.

RICE: ATTACK ON IRAN 'NOT ON AGENDA'

U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Friday that an attack on Iran
over its nuclear program is "not on the agenda at this point."
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/02/04...rice/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: USA vs Iran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,