USA vs Iran - Page 87 of 95

And so there goes a portion of the key diplomatic - Page 87 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd May, 2017 - 7:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 95 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91  ...Latest (95) »

?
Poll: Will the USA vs. Iran issue end up in full scale war?
  Yes, very soon       48.48%
  Maybe, but not anytime soon       42.42%
  No, it is all talk       9.09%
Total Votes: 33
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
USA versus Iran
U.S.A. versus Will Iran end up like Iraq?
USA vs Iran Related Information to USA vs Iran
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran
A Friend

USA vs Iran - Page 87

These are ugly times in the world and we are getting perilously close to being at war with both North Korea and Iran at the same time. I definitely don't like this.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 9:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Iran USA

Iran is a bright and shining light for other countries to follow: economist;

Iran is a bright and shining light for other countries to follow, like Venezuela, Brazil, North Korea - even Europe, those in Europe who are tired of the Washington dictate, but so far haven't dared taking the actions needed to gain back their national sovereignty. Ref. Source 2e.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran
A Friend

USA vs Iran History & Civil Business Politics

They lost me Zionist banking cabal. This is what Goebbels did for Nazi Germany. It's called propaganda. The difference between us and Iran is that we allow this "Professor" to teach in the US. In Iran people who say things against the regime are locked up.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 4th Apr, 2017 - 11:35am

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 87 Iran USA

US Defense Secretary, Mad Dog Mattis slams Iran:

US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said on Wednesday that Iran was playing a destabilising role in the region but its influence would be overcome to try to reach a solution to the conflict in Yemen through UN-brokered negotiations. Ref. Source 5p.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran
A Friend

Iran USA

Yemen is a destabilizing situation and Iran is keeping it going. They fund and export more terrorism than any other country. And, they are trying to develop a nuke, and no I don't believe they are following the treaty. The world is scary nowadays with all these threat and possible flashpoints.

Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran

Trump Speech Marked A New Era of US-Iran Confrontation By Trita Parsi. Combining isolation with a call for regime change - is how the groundwork for the Iraq war was laid. Ref. Source 4e.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

USA Iran - Page 87

Rouhani says Iran's ballistic missile program will continue. TV "American officials should know that whenever we need to technically test a missile, we will do so and will not wait for their permission," Rouhani said in a news conference, broadcast live on state TV. Ref. Source 1d.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran
A Friend

USA Iran Politics Business Civil & History - Page 87

And so there goes a portion of the key diplomatic 'success' of the Obama administration. I think President Obama was a good man. Unfortunately, I think he was a good man living in a bad world. I think he thought as long as talked logically to these people in charge of other countries they would listen. The problem with that is that not everyone has the same point of reference so the logic is flawed. This is why, as my second favorite president said, we should walk softly and carry a big stick. Perhaps President Trump should learn just a smidgen of the first part of that… he's all over the second part.

> TOPIC: USA vs Iran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,