USA vs Iran - Page 10 of 95

Iran could be telling the truth and until - Page 10 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Apr, 2005 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 95 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (95) »

?
Poll: Will the USA vs. Iran issue end up in full scale war?
  Yes, very soon       48.48%
  Maybe, but not anytime soon       42.42%
  No, it is all talk       9.09%
Total Votes: 33
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
USA versus Iran
U.S.A. versus Will Iran end up like Iraq?
USA vs Iran Related Information to USA vs Iran
15th Feb, 2005 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran - Page 10

The situation in Iran really is much different than it was in Iraq. For one thing, there is a powerful movement towards more democratic institutions in Iran, and the mullahs are (very slowly) making concessions. With the new government and order in Iraq, there will be even more pressure on the mullahs to make substantive changes.

Above all, the US does not currently have the force necessary to take any action against Iran. The only thing we could possibly do would be to bomb strategic positions. We would be unable to follow up in any way.

I could see the possibility of Israel bombing some places in Iran, especially the nuclear research and production facilities. After all, for over 25 years, the mullahs in Iran have been making credible threats against Israel's right to exist. The mullahs and other clerics have frequently called for the total destruction of the state of Israel, and the elimination of all Jews from the region. Israel has to take such threats seriously.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2005 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Iran USA

BUSH MAY OFFER IRAN INCENTIVES TO NOT MAKE NUKES

President Bush and a top aide suggested Wednesday that the United States might join European countries in offering incentives to Iran if Iran halts efforts to make fuel that could be used in nuclear weapons.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...14281%2C00.html

28th Feb, 2005 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran History & Civil Business Politics

Despite the lingering talk about 'Democracy' it seems like Bush did not do much to convince the Russians to not make a buck out of the Iranian deal...

RUSSIA AUGMENTS ATOMIC-ENERGY LINK TO IRAN

Dismissing American concerns about Iran's nuclear ambitions, Russia Sunday cemented its commitment to Iran's atomic-energy program by signing a deal for the supply and return of Russian nuclear fuel for Iran's Bushehr reactor.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...15189%2C00.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2005 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Iran USA

Sharon: Won't attack Iran's nuke program

Sharon told CNN he did not see "unilateral action" as an option. He said Israel does not need to take a leading role in attempts to deny nuclear weapons to Iran and called again for an international coalition to deal with the issue.
Ref. https://snipurl.com/e1h9

21st Apr, 2005 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Iran USA

I don't think the US can attack Iran given it's commitment in Iraq. It simply doesn't have the troops to do this.

One thing that does interest me, how many people here genuinely believe, given the evidence or lack thereof, that Iran currently has nuclear munitions? While the US and other countries are accusing it of doing so, there has been no credible/tangible evidence to prove this, just like there was no evidence of WMDs in Iraq?

I'll state my position, I think Iran doesn't have this capability and is using this ambiguous potential threat to deter an invasion.

If you do or don't believe they do, how much of your decision has been influenced by the mainstream media?

Is it hypocritical for countries like Israel, Britain and the US to complain about countries possessing nuclear warfare when they are armed to their teeth with this technology?

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

21st Apr, 2005 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran

Is it hypocritical for countries like Israel, Britain and the US to complain about countries possessing nuclear warfare when they are armed to their teeth with this technology?

Yes, I think it is and would like to discuss it so I will start another thread on this subject since I think it will be off topic to continue the discussion here.

I think the concern with Iran is the threat to Israel and also perhaps the possibility terrorists will get them.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2005 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

USA Iran - Page 10

Iran says it will resume uranium enrichment

Iran insists its nuclear program is entirely for the generation of electricity and has offered to provide safeguards of its good intentions.
Ref. https://www.startribune.com/stories/484/5366378.html

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2005 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran
A Friend

USA Iran Politics Business Civil & History - Page 10

Iran could be telling the truth and until the contrary can be proven there is no reason to attack that country. I do think however, paranoia by Israel could result in an unwanted armed conflict.

> TOPIC: USA vs Iran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,