Russia vs USA - Page 5 of 43

The Beast? It is the Cathlic Church. It is - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Sep, 2004 - 11:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (43) »

?
Poll: What do you really believe about Russia?
  Russia and the USA will fight a great war in the end       30.61%
  Russia plans to take over the world       6.12%
  Russia is capable to take over the world but is not interested       8.16%
  If the USA were not around then Russia would 'run' things       8.16%
  Russia pretends to be diplomatic but their purpose is evil       16.33%
  The USA makes up too many stories about old Russia       14.29%
  Russia is a great place and people need to drop the myths       16.33%
Total Votes: 49
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal?
Russia vs USA Related Information to Russia vs USA
15th Sep, 2004 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA - Page 5

Now this may seem like a daring statement, but could it be that the school killings was all orchestrated to give Putin more dictorial power?

EDITORIAL: RUSSIA'S DANGEROUS DRIFT
In 1935, American author Sinclair Lewis published the novel, "It Can't Happen Here." It is the story of a charismatic president who quickly takes advantage of opportunity and logical sleight of hand to turn the United States into a fascist regime, in spite of constitutional safeguards and built-in checks against such a thing.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...91333%2C00.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2004 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

USA Russia

Not a daring statement at all; in fact my experience would lead me to give most credit to such a view. It is the way such people gain more power and is a well-known tactic. Modern history affirms as much, to wit: Lusitania, Pearl Harbour, Reichstag Building, and (in my view) the Twin Towers.

This need not always be direct, sometimes it is just a question of stirring up the enemy and providing opportunity for them (this is called facilitation). We must realize that there are some very evil people in the world - all of the world, East and West.

We get so caught up as Chrsitians in being "respectful" that we think this means we need to switch off our brains. I think we should respect our President/Prime Minister (by way of attitude) if Hitler himself came back and took up office - doesn't mean I think he's a good person and is doing the right things though!

Of course, there are extremes in all things but as long as out attitude and desires in the right place opening our eyes won't hurt us too much wink.gif

Dubhdara.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

15th Sep, 2004 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

Then we gather that this may be the 'start of the end of the sleep of the giant'. I often wonder if Germany is not in some way aligned to Russia or if it is separate totally from it. Being a former Nazi regime I consider those hiding in the population that may see communism as the 'next best thing' and somehow work with Russia for global control.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

15th Sep, 2004 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 USA Russia

Not so much hiding in the population as dominating positions of economic and political power; the term "EEC" itself was first coined by the Nazis.

Christopher Story of the London-based Soviet Analyst described Romano Prodi's manifesto of 2000, setting out the Commission's agenda for the subsequent five years, as:

"purely a Communist program, which is why Mikhail Gorbachev, when he visited London shortly thereafter, in March of that year, was correct in describing the EU as 'the new European Soviet'. One does not need an advanced degree in Leninist studies to see this." ('From Euro to Union' by William F. Jasper, 28th January 2002, Vol. 18, No. 2 of The New American magazine, available on-line at https://www.thenewamerican.com/tna/2002/01-...18no02_euro.htm. For more information (and also American issues) read "Regional Mergers on the Road to the Global Total State" by the same author, published on-line at: https://www.stoptheftaa.org/artman/publish/article_41.shtml. )

Dubhdara.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

15th Sep, 2004 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

USA Russia

There was a mention that this one terrorist didn't know they was going after children and commented on it to the leader and then the leader in order to keep the others in line shot and detnitated the explosives on the one being shot. then the soldiers outside thought they was killing the kids so they had no choise but to go in.
I believe that there are sick people who think terror is the way to hurt people as well as get them to do what they want and the thoughts of getting threw to them threw the children is a good way. yet if the other terrorists had know what the target was then they wouldn't have done it.
what is sad that when the al-qada kidnapped some of the foreign people and held them captive unless the country they belonged to left Iraq. then that country did leave because of it litterly gave creadence to that type of terrorism. and a new wave of kidnappings came are will come. so the guilt is really on those country's that bowed down to the terrorist.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 15 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.5%

18th Sep, 2004 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA

Here is the latest information on the Russian Hostage situation from one of the few news sources I have come to trust:

"More evidence has surfaced this week as survivors from the Beslan hostage crisis have begun giving interviews and telling their stories. Much of what is coming out now casts doubt on the official version blaming Chechen rebels. I"ll lay out the evidence that points to agent provocateurs (under Russian control) aiming to justify further intervention in Chechnya and discredit the Chechen freedom fighters:

1) One of the survivors overheard the terrorists telling a caller, "Don't talk Chechen to us. Speak Russian!"

2) One Russian newspaper carried the story of a leak that said electronic surveillance of hijacker conversations pointed to control outside of Chechnya

3) One of the attack organizers was allegedly a former policeman who disappeared six years ago. Police have been implicated in allowing Chechen rebels free passage through checkpoints. Were they operating independently or under higher authority?

4) According to Interfax, Deputy Prosecutor General Sergei Fridinsky detailed the number of hostage takers (32) and said that 30 bodies were found amid the dead. He also said that the group's composition was international, and included Chechens, Ingush, Kazakhs, Arabs and Slavs.

5) One witness said he overheard a heated argument between the leader and two Chechens. The two Chechens were protesting over what the leader was going to do to the hostages (blow them all up). The two protestors were shot dead.

6) The Russian authorities seriously impeded the work of journalists during the Beslan school siege, drugging one Russian correspondent, Anna Politkovskaya, on the plane en route, giving misleading information to others, and sometimes impeding access to the hostage site. Journalist Andrei Babitsky was detained at Vnukovo airport on unspecified charges. Another journalist from Georgia, Nana Lezhava claims drugs were put in her coffee, causing her to be temporarily incapacitated."

Excerpt from "World Affairs Brief" by Joel Skousen. https://www.joelskousen.com

(please include the source if you forward or post this information elsewhere!)

Dubhdara.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2004 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Russia USA - Page 5

Terrorism works. We don't want it to, but it does. I remember learning in some college class years ago that the purpose of terrorism is to fundamentally change the target country. In that way, the attacks on 9-11 certainly were effective. This country is very different than the United States on 9-10. And the attack on the school in the Russian town of Beslan may be their 9-11. Already, Russian President Putin wants to change the whole election structure, consolidate his power, all in the name of his war on terrorism. He is talking now about launching pre-emptive strikes against terrorists.

It's interesting that in conversations with people here, and just friends as well, this attack affected many people as deeply as 9-11, primarily for one reason: children were the target. What could be worse? It's every parent's nightmare. If something like that happened at a school in America, we can only imagine what the response would be.
Ref. Leroy Sievers and the Nightline Staff

PUTIN VOWS TO STRIKE TERRORISTS; WARLORD ADMITS SCHOOL SIEGE

President Vladimir Putin said Friday that Russia is "seriously preparing" for pre-emptive strikes against terrorists, as Chechen warlord Shamil Basayev claimed responsibility for a school hostage-taking and other attacks that have claimed more than 430 lives.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...92185%2C00.html

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2004 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA
A Friend

Russia USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

The Beast? It is the Cathlic Church. It is the Russions. It is the natzi party. Scietoligist are connected to the natzi party. It is the U.N. It is Communism. Now it is the terrorist, so it must be the Muslims??????????????????????

I love america and it's allies, but look at what we do. Russia tries to expand. And where ever they try to expand we send in green berets and supply that country with arms. We train them. When the Russians leaves, so do we. We supported afganistan against Russia. We supported Iraq against Iran??? Who have we had problems with lately? I think America has good intentions. We fallow the belief structure of anti Communism and fascism. I think we should, But we have a long history of broken promises. We have left a lot of loose ends, and we have created a lot of enemies. We have the nuclear capability to nuke the world 10 times over. Russia has more. I think the twin towers seriously affected our economy. More psycological. What form of goverment would be better if there was a war? Democracy has the production. But with all the freedom of speech and different kinds of people in the united states how long would we last in a drawn out war? How long would it take before we were in anarcy? What form of goverment would take over? Martial law would have to take over for a while. I dont think Russia is evil. I think it is some secret group sitting back and manipulating everyone. Turning everyone against everyone. And then maybe they will sneak in like a trojan horse and go for world domination. Could the leader of this group be the anti-christ himself? People are pointing the finger at each other, but I don't think anyone has actually pinpointed a specific group. It might be the super Rich, but come on. Some anti-NWO people think that mormons are linked to world domination, because of our CIA and FBI connections. They think we are deeply intrenched with the NWO. I believe the leaders of the church were right for there time. What if this group changes their cover every time they are about to be exposed. Then they leave the bigger organization with all the problems of having to cover it up. And with everyone turned against them for the time. It is perfect. Could the U.S be the breading grounds next? Could corrupt members of the church be the next cover for them? Is that how we will receive persecution in the last days? Because of a few corrupt men. Is that why everyone will hate us??? I dont know. it is just a theory. I really dont have any facts. But you have to admit that that would be a perfect way to cover yourself if you were a corrupt organization. The BOM talks about secret combinations. It wouldnt be hard to get into a big group if the smaller orginization had money and power. Who is to say they dont have their hand in everything and they are just sitting back laughing. What if mormons expose them? What will they do? Anyways sorry for the questioning. I am trying to figure things out

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (43) »

> TOPIC: Russia vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,