Russia vs USA - Page 41 of 43

Biden says US will increase its military forces - Page 41 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Jul, 2022 - 7:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 

?
Poll: What do you really believe about Russia?
  Russia and the USA will fight a great war in the end       30.61%
  Russia plans to take over the world       6.12%
  Russia is capable to take over the world but is not interested       8.16%
  If the USA were not around then Russia would 'run' things       8.16%
  Russia pretends to be diplomatic but their purpose is evil       16.33%
  The USA makes up too many stories about old Russia       14.29%
  Russia is a great place and people need to drop the myths       16.33%
Total Votes: 49
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal?
Russia vs USA Related Information to Russia vs USA
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2022 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA - Page 41

Biden asks Congress to suspend Russia's permanent normal trade status over Ukraine, allowing for new tariffs. The move comes as Russia escalates its brutal attack on neighboring Ukraine. Biden's proposal would put Moscow's trade relationship with the U.S. In the same category as North Korea and Cuba. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2022 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Russia

Russia tells US envoy that Russian-American relations are on the verge of rupture
The U.S. Ambassador to Russia was summoned to the Foreign Ministry in Moscow and warned that President Joe Biden's recent remarks have pushed Russian-American relations close to the breaking point. Biden described Russian President Vladimir Putin as a "War criminal" last week as Russia's missile attacks on Ukraine cities intensified. Source 3v.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2022 - 7:24am / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

Russia should be booted from G-20, Biden says, a major step to further isolate the Kremlin and restrict Russia's say in the global economy. If the other members decline to revoke Russia’s membership, Ukraine should be permitted to attend G-20 meetings, Biden said after a meeting with key allies in Brussels. Source 5c.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2022 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 41 USA Russia

Backtracking from Biden comment, Secretary of State Antony Blinken says US has no 'strategy of regime change in Russia': Hours after President Joe Biden said Russian President Vladimir Putin “cannot remain in power,” Blinken told a news conference in Jerusalem that the United States does not have a plan to push Putin out of power. He said Biden "Made the point last night that, quite simply, President Putin cannot be empowered to wage war or engage in aggression against Ukraine or anyone else." Source 6l.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2022 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

USA Russia

Biden says his comment that Putin cannot remain in power was about moral outrage, not a reflection of US policy. President Joe Biden insisted that he wasn't "Walking back" his remarks which stirred widespread criticism over the weekend, including from close US allies. “I want to make it clear, I wasn't then nor am I now articulating the policy change,” he said. “I was expressing moral outrage that I feel I make no apologies for." Source 4z.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2022 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA

Mariupol mayor says more than 5,000 civilians have died in Russian siege, including 210 children. "The world has not seen the scale of the tragedy in Mariupol since the existence of the Nazi concentration camps. This is the new Auschwitz and Majdanek," Mayor Vadym Boichenko said. Source 2k.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2022 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Russia USA - Page 41

Biden describes Russia's actions in Ukraine as 'genocide' and calls Putin a 'dictator'. "Your family budget, your ability to fill up your tank, none of it should hinge on whether a dictator declares war and commits genocide a half a world away," President Joe Biden said in Iowa on Tuesday. Source 5n.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2022 - 7:45am / Post ID: #

Russia USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 41

Biden says US will increase its military forces in Europe in response to Russia's war in Ukraine. At the NATO summit in Spain, President Joe Biden announced the U.S. Would establish a permanent troop in Poland and maintain an additional rotational brigade of 3,000 fighters and 2,000 personnel in Romania. The U.S. Is also sending two additional F-35 squadrons to the UK, stationing two more destroyers in Spain and will improve defense capabilities in Germany and Italy. Source 3i.

+  « First of 43 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 

> TOPIC: Russia vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,