Russia vs USA - Page 6 of 43

HU MEETS PUTIN FOR STRATEGIC TALKS Chinese - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Jul, 2005 - 1:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (43) »

?
Poll: What do you really believe about Russia?
  Russia and the USA will fight a great war in the end       30.61%
  Russia plans to take over the world       6.12%
  Russia is capable to take over the world but is not interested       8.16%
  If the USA were not around then Russia would 'run' things       8.16%
  Russia pretends to be diplomatic but their purpose is evil       16.33%
  The USA makes up too many stories about old Russia       14.29%
  Russia is a great place and people need to drop the myths       16.33%
Total Votes: 49
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal?
Russia vs USA Related Information to Russia vs USA
19th Sep, 2004 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA - Page 6

Good thoughts Killian - and along the right tracks in my honest opinion. Keep on studying and thinking; you've realized that most things are not as they appear and most people never get that far.

And I think you are quite right, there are many good people in all countries. Isaiah 29 and Ether 8 (which both speak of the latter days) should perhaps be read and compared...

Dubhdara.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2005 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Russia

BUSH SLAMS RUSSIA ON DEMOCRACY

President Bush warned Russia on Monday that it "must renew a commitment to democracy and the rule of law," but said he believed that the nation's future lay "within the family of Europe and the trans-Atlantic community."
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...13844%2C00.html

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2005 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA
A Friend

Russia vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

I have Russia very near by...I even vizited once. They have a lot to do in order to become a western democracy but..it is a poor assumption to be made if we call them "The enemy". I now that we need to blame someone for the evil in the word but this is to much. They are proud people ..and the thing is they do not see US citizens or even US governmet as a enemy.

22nd Feb, 2005 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 USA Russia

The view of Russia as the "Evil Empire" comes from communist times.

Looking back at the limited history that I know of the region, it appears that brutal, oppressive government have been the norm, rather than the exception. Even now, it seems that the people tend to vote towards returning to an oppressive form of government.

I agree that they aren't the enemy right now. I hope they never become the enemy again. However, they do have a history of colluding with the enemies of the US, including Saddam Hussein and Iran.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2005 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

USA Russia

BUSH PUSHES; PUTIN STAYS PUT

President Bush expressed concern on Thursday night about Russia's commitment to democracy in a sometimes tense and awkward encounter with President Vladimir V. Putin. Putin, at times visibly uncomfortable, refused to yield.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...14621%2C00.html

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2005 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA

Resurgent Russia challenges US

By Jephraim P Gundzik

Washington's "war on terrorism" is designed to militarily establish United States economic and geopolitical hegemony on a global scale. Rather than subduing Russia, the "war on terrorism" is encouraging Moscow to strengthen its relations with Washington's prominent foes. The war is also supercharging Russia's economy. Over the next four years, Russia will increasingly challenge the foreign policy goals of the Bush administration.
Ref. https://tinyurl.com/4thun

NOTE: This is not directed at the War on Terror (that is another thread), but it focuses on current US / Russia relations as a result or excuse based on current US actions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2005 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Russia USA - Page 6

PUTIN: DEMOCRACY IS TOP PRIORITY

President Vladimir Putin says Russia must develop a free and democratic
political system and restore business confidence to ensure the country's
"place in the modern world."
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/04/25...ress/index.html

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2005 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Russia USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

HU MEETS PUTIN FOR STRATEGIC TALKS

Chinese President Hu Jintao held talks with his Russian counterpart during a visit to bolster ties between the two Cold War-era rivals, and which he hopes will quadruple their trade to up to $80 billion a year by 2010.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/06/3...w.ap/index.html

> TOPIC: Russia vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,