Russia vs USA - Page 11 of 43

QUOTE (From CBSNews)"We were going in - Page 11 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Jul, 2010 - 1:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (43) »

?
Poll: What do you really believe about Russia?
  Russia and the USA will fight a great war in the end       30.61%
  Russia plans to take over the world       6.12%
  Russia is capable to take over the world but is not interested       8.16%
  If the USA were not around then Russia would 'run' things       8.16%
  Russia pretends to be diplomatic but their purpose is evil       16.33%
  The USA makes up too many stories about old Russia       14.29%
  Russia is a great place and people need to drop the myths       16.33%
Total Votes: 49
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal?
Russia vs USA Related Information to Russia vs USA
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2010 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Russia vs USA - Page 11

Spies among us?

News broke yesterday about 11 Russian deep cover spies found operating in America - some even had children together to improve their cover story. Glenn talks to fiction thriller author Brad Thor about the latest developments, including that one of the spies may have been an Op-Ed columnist. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2010 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Russia

Two spy suspects admit to being Russian citizens, prosecutors say:

In Friday's court filing, prosecutors said Zottoli and Mills had $100,000 in cash and phony passports and other identity documents stashed in safe deposit boxes. Ref. Source 8

4th Jul, 2010 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

I really don't think Russia is bad or evil. It has some messed up views on some things but evil, no I don't think so. If you look at their history and the good things they have accomplished I see a good nation. It is kind of like the popular actor who makes some dumb decisions and everyone looks at them badly afterwards, forgetting the good things they did. Russia has done some dumb stuff but mainly I see them as having sane logical goals.

Further as an answer to the the survey questions:

1. I think Russia and USA already had this fight. Now we are trying to get along.

2. Of course they plan to take over the world, so do we.

3. No I think they are interested but waiting for the right moment.

4. Yes they probably would be running things. However Russia doesn't seem to have the ability to control as much as they think. They don't have the right reputation to be able to rule the world. It would not be long before revolution and stuff started happening against them.

5. No I do not think they are evil at the core. Some of what they do is definitely evil but the country itself I think has good intentions, or so they think.

6. Yes we probably make up some stories about them. Though the ones we make up in my opinion probably fall short from the actual truth of the horrific actions they have taken in the past.

7. Yes I think Russia is a great place. I think that they are a country that has seen some really though times for a very long time. I hope they pull themselves out of this and stop selling themselves short.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 4th Jul, 2010 - 6:16am

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

5th Jul, 2010 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Page 11 USA Russia

Within 6 months, I expect a roundup of OUR spies in Russia. That is unless we are smart enough to have pulled them already. Historically, we go through a tit-for-tat kind of thing after a group of spies is exposed from one side.

The only thing that makes the current spy nab interesting is that they were trying to infiltrate decision-making circles.

It always brings me back to the thought of them (our enemies or "friends") getting something on a key decision maker and black-mailing them for favors. This is what always concerned be about Bill Clinton. Monica Lewinsky was a US citizen, but what if she were a Russian spy? I am sure the threat of that getting leaked to Bill could have bought a vote a certain way in the UN or other things...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

7th Jul, 2010 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

USA Russia

Considering how long the US knew they were spies were they using them to feed misinformation back to Russia until as you say Vincenzo they began to dabble where they shouldn't? I wonder how much the wives of these men knew about what they do? I feel genuinely sorry for the children who pay the most heavy price of all especially any of them born in the USA.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

7th Jul, 2010 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA

Anna Chapman's (the one the media focuses on) ex-husband wasnt so surprised about finding out she was a spy. Apparently towards the end of their marriage, she would go out alone a lot to meet her Russian friends and was a bit preoccupied with monetary things.

Source 5
Source 1

However, this has not stopped him from getting a jab or two in while the spotlight is on...

Source 7

It is nice to hear the sex as great and that they had the chance to join the Mile High Club.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 7th Jul, 2010 - 12:51am

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2010 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Russia USA - Page 11

"The very existence of the state demands that there be some privileged class vitally interested in maintaining that existence. And it is precisely the group interests of that class that are called patriotism."
-- Mikhail Bakunin, Russian anarchist

7th Jul, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Russia USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 11

international QUOTE (From CBSNews)
"We were going in different directions. I was the creative person but she had become ambitious and materialistic."

I wonder if he wasn't being ambitious when he went after her in the first place.

Vincenzo what do you think about the meat of this Thread in particular this Post: Source 7

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Russia vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,