Bermuda Triangle - Page 2 of 3

Which Bermuda Triangle? I ask that because - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th May, 2017 - 8:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Bermuda Triangle Mysterious place in the Caribbean Sea where planes and ships go missing.
6th May, 2006 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Bermuda Triangle - Page 2

I was reading an article earlier about the Bermuda Triangle and had a really interesting thought on the subject. The article was talking about a number of new species of fish that scientists believe they have found within the depths of the triangle. This in itself isn't exactly an un-natural phenomenon but it got me to thinking.

The stores of the "Cradle of Life" seems to almost play out in this area. I read a theory a moment ago within this thread about the triangle being a portal of sorts, while I feel this may be some what far fetched it may be closer to the actual than I may have earlier realized. Oceanographers study the oceans depths and it's life all around the world and most definitely in the areas near the banks of the gulf with so many schools in the southern regions of the states offering degree programs in this field. How is it that only within the triangle have they found these new species and other interesting findings? Could this be where life spawned from to populate the world with all that is known? (Scientific point of view, Not for debate over religious matters of the first life.)

Article I had Read

Reconcile Edited: bwren on 6th May, 2006 - 5:16am

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2015 - 7:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Triangle Bermuda

Body found from missing Bermuda Triangle ship

RESCUERS have discovered a body from a cargo ship that went missing with 33 crew aboard after sailing into a hurricane in the Bermuda Triangle. Ref. Source 7t

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2015 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Bermuda Triangle History & Civil Business Politics

The U.S. Coast Guard believes the missing cargo ship El Faro sank, an agency spokesman told CNN.

The search for the 33 people aboard continues, the Coast Guard said. Contact with El Faro was lost on Thursday as Hurricane Joaquin passed the Bahamas. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2015 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Bermuda Triangle
A Friend

Page 2 Triangle Bermuda

There are places within the world that are known for abnormalities.

There is a "Devil's Triangle" In Lake Michigan and a few other documented locations in the world known for strange and bizarre occurrence: naval, maritime, and aeronautical.

Speculations and theories have the ocean floor emitting methane gases that can cause issues with navigation equipment and could also be large enough to swallow ships in its exploding or bursting bubbles. Those gases could also be concentrated and strong enough to push shipwrecks off of the ocean floor.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2015 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Triangle Bermuda

Wreckage believed to be El Faro cargo ship located

A search team using sophisticated sonar has found the wreckage of a vessel believed to be the cargo ship El Faro. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2015 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

Bermuda Triangle
A Friend

Bermuda Triangle

The excitement of finding the El Faro is seriously over shadowed by the grief of those whose lives were lost.

I would still remain skeptical of them actually identifying anything, as almost all electronics, seem to function incorrectly in 'The Triangle.'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Bermuda Triangle - Page 2

Plane disappears in Bermuda Triangle. A PLANE has gone missing near the Bahamas in the infamous Bermuda Triangle - with fears for four people, including two children on-board. Ref. Source 1d.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Bermuda Triangle
A Friend

Bermuda Triangle Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Which Bermuda Triangle? I ask that because it shifts to make if fit all these supposed tragedies that happened in it. My guess is that if you make a triangle in any heavily traveled area of the ocean you would find the same type of occurrences.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Bermuda Triangle

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,