Fort Hood Military Post / Base - Page 3 of 7

I cannot understand why they are so intent - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Nov, 2009 - 4:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Fort Hood Military Post
Texas - Shooting - Psychiatrist Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2009 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Fort Hood Military Post / Base
A Friend

Fort Hood Military Post / Base - Page 3

I was watching Fox News earlier today with my grandfather (I prefer CNN but he had the remote). And one guy they interviewed (some military guy) said that

international QUOTE
'they were waiting to see if anything BIG came out of it.'

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2009 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Base Post Military Hood Fort

US Army attack 'not terror plot'

The FBI says that a US Army major suspected of killing 13 people was not part of a "broader terrorist plot". Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2009 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Fort Hood Military Post / Base History & Civil Business Politics

Can Attacks on a Military Base Constitute "Terrorism"?
By Glenn Greenwald

If attacks on soldiers now qualify, how is it possible to exclude many American actions? Ref. Source 2

11th Nov, 2009 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Base Post Military Hood Fort

That is a very good point. By definition, an attack against a military base, against military members, is not terrorist.

That doesn't change the fact that he was an Islamic extremist, a Jihadist. Of course, with the President of the US, the Army Chief of Staff, and so many others loudly proclaiming that his religion had nothing to do with it, we are all supposed to just ignore the facts.

I wonder how many more of these types of incidents we will have to endure before we start taking notice of the fact that the enemy is already within our borders and we are enabling them. (Not just the US, either.)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2009 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Base Post Military Hood Fort

Charges

Maj. Nidal Hasan to face 13 preliminary charges of premeditated murder, U.S. Military sources say. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2009 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Pro-Life Group Asks Military to Charge Hasan for Killing Unborn Baby at Fort Hood

Fort Hood, TX (LifeNews.com) -- A pro-life legal group has asked the U.S. Military to charge Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan with the unlawful killing of an unborn child in the shooting that recently took place at the Fort Hood military base. The initial 13 murder charges do not include one for the death of an unborn child, the fourteenth victim.

Hasan is suspected of killing 12 soldiers and one civilian in last Thursday's shooting and he was shot and wounded by two police officers at the base. Yesterday, military officials charged him in those deaths and U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command spokesman Chris Grey said additional charges may be filed -- which the Alliance Defense Fund hopes is the case.

ADF issued a letter Thursday to the Office of Staff Judge Advocate at Fort Hood, Texas, urging it to enforce the law by bringing the fourteenth charge. It wants Hasan to be held responsible for killing both Francheska Velez and her unborn child.

"All murder victims--born and pre-born--deserve equal justice," ADF senior legal counsel Steven Aden told LifeNews.com on Thursday. "Women who volunteer to protect our country deserve to know that the government will enforce the laws that protect their children."

The ADF letter urges enforcement of Article 119a of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which makes it a crime for anyone "to cause the death...of a child, who is in utero at the time the conduct takes place" regardless of whether the killer intended to kill the child. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2009 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fort Hood Military Post / Base - Page 3

I have to agree to this. He killed the mother thus killing the child. He should be charged with a fourteenth murder. I hope he is found guilty in both Civilian and Military courts. I would like to see him get the chair or firing squad.

21st Nov, 2009 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Fort Hood Military Post / Base Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

I cannot understand why they are so intent on disassociating his religion from his acts. He was clearly a "Jihadist", associated with Muslim terrorists, and yelled "Allahu Ahkbar" while killing these people.

If it was a Fundamentalist Christian doing this in an abortion clinic, or a white supremacist, that would the all that the media, investigators, and President would be talking about.

Remember when Clinton tried to blame Rush Limbaugh for the Oklahoma City bombing?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Fort Hood Military Post / Base

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,