Fort Hood Military Post / Base - Page 4 of 7

Obama Admin Not Charging Nidal Hasan With - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Aug, 2012 - 10:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Fort Hood Military Post
Texas - Shooting - Psychiatrist Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2009 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Fort Hood Military Post / Base
A Friend

Fort Hood Military Post / Base - Page 4

I agree with you Nighthawk but with Obama trying to reach out to the terrorists and show that we do not hold hard feelings towards them any terroristic type attack such as this mass shooting is going to be down played as not being a terrorist attack. This way Obama continues his task of being friendly towards the terrorists.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2009 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Base Post Military Hood Fort

Islam Is Not A Religion - Read HERE for more Discussion.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2009 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fort Hood Military Post / Base History & Civil Business Politics

Killings prompt US Army inquiry

A review of US Army and Pentagon policies is ordered by the defence secretary in the wake of a shooting at a military base. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2009 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Base Post Military Hood Fort

You would think that they would have looked into this earlier. Too bad that the Military uses such a act to get them off their hind ends and get something done or changed.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2009 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Base Post Military Hood Fort

Investigation Into Hood Shooting

Report: Cleric Tied to Fort Hood Shooter Killed in Yemen [03:38 a.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2011 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

A U.S. Army General Wednesday approved a possible death penalty in the future military trial of Major Nidal Hasan, the American Muslim accused of killing 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas.

Hasan is charged with those homicides and the wounding of 32 others in a lone-gunman shooting spree on November 5, 2009. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2012 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Fort Hood Military Post / Base - Page 4

Murder-accused soldier faces forced shaving

A judge says the US Army psychiatrist and Muslim charged in the deadly Fort Hood shooting rampage will be forcibly shaved if he doesn't remove his beard on his own. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2012 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Fort Hood Military Post / Base Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Obama Admin Not Charging Nidal Hasan With Killing Unborn Baby

I have written recently of President Obama's "covert zeal" for the spread of abortion. I took that phrase from Abraham Lincoln's description of how President Franklin Pierce and Sen. Stephen A. Douglas sought - covertly - to spread slavery in the 1850s. In that column, I noted specific actions of this president to advance abortion-on-demand and to force us all to pay for it.

Now, I want to focus on something Mr. Obama is not doing. He is not charging Nidal Hasan, the accused Fort Hood killer, with violation of the Unborn Victims of Violence Act (UVVA). This law was passed and signed in 2004. After the highly publicized conviction of Scott Peterson in California for the murder of his wife and her unborn child, the law was named the Laci and Conner Peterson Unborn Victims of Violence Act. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Fort Hood Military Post / Base

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,