USA war against Iraq - Page 3 of 7

LDS, Iran is the last place he would want - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Mar, 2003 - 4:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
8th Mar, 2003 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

USA war against Iraq - Page 3

Oh gosh, so I guess Vale all this is touching you personally. I'm sure it is so hard to see a loved one go on a war...I cannot imagine the pain and sadness that a family can go through because of this.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2003 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

USA war against Iraq
A Friend

Iraq war USA

On a very serious note, I believe the recent revelations concerning Iran should shed some light and put a little perspective on the situation in Iraq.

10th Mar, 2003 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

USA war against Iraq History & Civil Business Politics

[quote]On a very serious note, I believe the recent revelations concerning Iran should shed some light and put a little perspective on the situation in Iraq. [/quote]

In what way Stranger?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2003 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

USA war against Iraq
A Friend

Page 3 Iraq war USA

You must not have heard.
Al Jazerra (spelling?) announced the discovery that Iran is constructing a nuclear power plant- for electricity only, of course. It is well under way, nearing completion, actually.

Secretary Powell let it slip yesterday that they have known about it "for some time now", via satellite photos.

Iraq is right next door to Iran. Now the rush to take Saddam out makes logistical sense to me.

From the sea to Kuwait, from Kuwait to Iraq, from Iraq to Iran.

Saddam is a pain in the butt, certainly, and needs elimination. But I couldn't understand the tactical necessity of why "right now".

Now I know. To deal with Iran.

10th Mar, 2003 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Iraq war USA

[quote]Saddam is a pain in the butt, certainly, and needs elimination. But I couldn't understand the tactical necessity of why "right now".
[/quote]

No, I didn't hear about it. So what do you think Sadam is going to do if he cannot run to Iran?

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2003 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

USA war against Iraq
A Friend

USA war against Iraq

That's hard to say.
He's very cunning and probably has contingency plans in place.
I don't see him making a warrior's last stand. He's a bully and a thug, not a soldier.

I expect he, if cornered, will try to make a run for it, who knows where.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Mar, 2003 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

USA war Iraq - Page 3

Yes, I think so too. He may want to run to Iran but I have the feeling he will not be able to make it...plus...who knows...he may not be in Iraq anymore right now.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2003 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

USA war against Iraq
A Friend

USA war Iraq Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

LDS,
Iran is the last place he would want to run.
He started a war with them, remember?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: USA war against Iraq

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,