USA war against Iraq - Page 2 of 7

War with Iraq, I think would be necessary - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Mar, 2003 - 7:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2002 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

USA war against Iraq
A Friend

USA war against Iraq - Page 2

[quote]
Just for the record if the U.S.A. didn't get involved then most of Europe would be speaking GERMAN cause the NAZI's would have kicked everyones asses.
Thanks[/quote]
As a side note,  I would also like to say that I also disagree with our going to Iraq.  Its scary that they may be developing deadly weapons because of their willingness to use them,  and Saddam has ties to terrorist organizations that he can give those weapons to.  They attack us with them and we cant do a thing while thousands of our people die.  Its not such a cut and dry matter.  If you think this is about oil you're insane,  cause if it were we never would have left the region after the Gulf War.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2002 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

USA war against Iraq
A Friend

Iraq war USA

[quote]
As a side note,  I would also like to say that I also disagree with our going to Iraq.  Its scary that they may be developing deadly weapons because of their willingness to use them,  and Saddam has ties to terrorist organizations that he can give those weapons to.  They attack us with them and we cant do a thing while thousands of our people die.  Its not such a cut and dry matter.  If you think this is about oil you're insane,  cause if it were we never would have left the region after the Gulf War.
[/quote]
Don't get me wrong here,  im very interested to see what other coutries think about the U.S.,  because it IS important.  But its easy to sit back from somewhere safe and criticize,  think about the position we're in here.  If we don't help people in need we're the bad guy,  if we do help we're the bad guy.  Its also insulting to think that we're considered on the same level as Nazi Germany,  I don't mean to be an ass but you've got to be completely stupid to believe that,  either that or you don't understand what Nazi Germany was all about.  Did we try to take over Europe?  The only time we intervene is when some immoral act is being commited.  While Im not naive enough to believe that moral and immoral are different in many cultures,  the most common ones like killing people are shared among those same cultures.  Many people here are divided on the matter as are myself and my own brother.  I believe we aught not to go there and adhere to our military motto of "do not fire until fired upon".  Many people argue that at that point many of our innocent civilians may be killed.  This is a hard debate.  Contrary to what some believe our congress is NOT debating anything related to OIL.  That subject hasn't been brought up once,  except for propagandists who seek to turn attitudes against the U.S.   And some folks here believe its about oil.  But think about it,  if it were we never would have left the region.  And if we were like Nazi germany wouldn't we have taken over other coutries already?  I agree with many of you who say we should "mind our business".  Leave the middle east and the rest of the world to itself and see what happens.  All of you who wish for that I believe don't understand what could happen in that instance.  What would stop individuals like Saddam Hussein from taking over any country they wanted?  The U.N.?  The same U.N. who couldn't enforce the sanctions against Hussein with regard to lethal weapons?  So Iraq says they'll let inspectors in now,  I say SO WHAT?  Now they'll let them in since they've hidden they're weapons and decide where the inspectors can look?  Nothing seems more incriminating.  They're dictating when and where the U.N. inspectors can go.  Doesn't this seem odd to anyone else in the world?  Im really confused about the issue as everyone else should be.  I don't have all the information,  nobody does except for the people directly involved.  But like T&T,  we've elected people to represent us in our legislature,  and we've deemed them competent to make these decisions for us.  No country is perfect,  we've made PLENTY of mistakes,  but we're not a country that makes unprovoked takeovers of other coutries.  It is our goal to support peace in the world.  But I urge you to understand how hard it is for us here to see so many of our civilians killed in these terrorist attacks.  And for what?  What was the reason to kill innocent people not only from America but many other nations?  What have we done so terribly wrong to be the brunt of all this hatred?  Im very confused and maybe some of you can let me know the horrible things that the U.S. has done to the rest of the world to make you all hate our country.  If you were here I think you would realize that  the U.S. people wouldn't stand for a tyrranical leader.  Its not the way we feel or operate.  Im sorry this is so long but I love my country and it hurts me to think that people view us in a bad way.  As far as Germany goes with taking a hard stance against us I say emphatically "fuck them" because It wasn't but 60 years ago when they tried to take over the world, so as far as IM concered they should shut up and be quiet.  Sorry about the negative tone of this post but I had to get this off my mind.  Thanks for reading and please comment.
Thanks,
Brad  

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2002 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

USA war against Iraq
A Friend

USA war against Iraq History & Civil Business Politics

i tink de usa going way to ar the latest thing now is assinating Saddam...

WHITE HOUSE SAYS ASSASSINATION OF SADDAM WOULD BE 'WELL RECEIVED'
Both before and after the Vienna announcement on the return of arms
inspectors to Iraq, the Bush administration stood firm in rejecting all
Iraqi promises.
FULL STORY:
https://cbc.ca/stories/2002/10/01/busiraq021001

2nd Oct, 2002 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Iraq war USA

Oh boy, did they say that? they're all crazy there boy

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

3rd Oct, 2002 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Iraq war USA

Brad - here is a suggestion - please register so that you are part of the group. smile.gif Afterall we like good posters on board.

As for war - nothing good comes from it.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

10th Oct, 2002 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

USA war against Iraq

Well now Pres. Bush has the 'go ahead' to wage war. I often wonder why assassins are not sent in to just take him out? Why does a whole war have to be waged against 'innocent' lives?

Maybe he is too well protected? I do hope that the retaliation on Iraq's part is not something that will make the world stand still.

During the 90's conflict Saddam made lots of threats against the USA about his million man army, and he is doing it again. Maybe everyone is taking it likely? With the USA in Afghanastan and now going into Iraq I cannot help but wonder if the Muslim states do not feel like this is a 'take over'?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Oct, 2002 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

USA war Iraq - Page 2

What concerns me the most  is the innocent lives who will die because of this stupid war. I don't know if Bush really knows what's he doing...Iraq is not Afghanistan you know, I don't know where all this is going to end...the good question is when it will end?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2003 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

USA war against Iraq
A Friend

USA war Iraq Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

War with Iraq, I think would be necessary only if their was some undisputable proof that they have done something wrong. Saying that, I know that should the war against Iraq start. Almost my whole family would be there. My family is either in the speacial forces or in the navy seals or even the navy.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: USA war against Iraq

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,