Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War? - Page 32 of 39

[quote]Did I read good Stranger? ;D [/quote] - Page 32 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Apr, 2003 - 10:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 39 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (39) »
Closed
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2003 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War?
A Friend

Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War? - Page 32

I have heard nothing about armed missles being found. They have found several on trucks stashed away  in the desert, but none had chemicals in them.

They have reported finding fifty gallon drums however, at a fertilizer plant near Basra. They are currently testing them.

We're going to give al-Sahaf his own television show after this is all over.

Fireduck,
Saddam has several bunkers that are very far underground. He is going to have to be dug out, I think.

And on your other observations, I'm sure the American troops do sympathize with the Iraqi soldiers to a great extent. Those poor guys are being made to fight, being made to charge Abrams tanks in Toyota pickups.

I am pretty sure our guys hate seeing them do it. I know I do.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2003 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

War Arms Show Disarm Iraq

Well, looks like my earlier post is still not answered, as far as the WMD is concerned. Check this out.

"Smoking gun" WMD site in Iraq turns out to contain pesticide

https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...d&e=1&ncid=1478

7th Apr, 2003 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War? History & Civil Business Politics

[quote]Well, looks like my earlier post is still not answered, as far as the WMD is concerned. Check this out[/quote]
Looks like they are getting something.

From CNN:

Material found at paramilitary camp in Hindiyah, Iraq, tests positive for chemical-warfare
agents in preliminary testing, Pentagon sources tell CNN. Samples being flown to U.S. for
confirmation.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

7th Apr, 2003 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 32 War Arms Show Disarm Iraq

Fireduck, thanks for the link. I think Americans must feel pretty stupid to say that they discovered something and after it turned to be something else :smile.gif like you and other people I still waiting for the 'big discovery' of weapons of mass destruction...but I tell ya, I have that funny feeling that there will not be a big one, maybe they will find a couple of things but nothing of significance, but again, let's not rush to conclusions, let's see what happens.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2003 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

War Arms Show Disarm Iraq

Personally, I think it's far too early to be concerned with all that.
They are still fighting in the streets.
They are going to have to have the leisure to search, have cooperation from the people who may know where things may be hidden, etc.

If Saddam has WMD, they are very well-hidden.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2003 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

OK
I saw an NBC report that they found twenty missles hidden in Hindiyah, apparantly mobile, and the heads were armed with what appears to be saran and tabun.

They have to be tested first, which will tell the final tale, but the fact that they had ANYTHING in the warhead is highly sucpicious.

The report was from a journalist who is on the ground with the troops that found them.

Check this out. Marines taking a break at the "Saddam Hilton"

user posted image

Oh, I forgot! This is an illusion. These guys are actually committing suicide on the walls of Baghdad.

Just found this. It's Payback time, folks!

THE SUCCESS of the British troops also saw a brutal response from some residents. Several Iraqi militiamen were seen being killed by throngs of civilians, Britain's Press

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Apr, 2003 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Iraq Disarm Show Arms War - Page 32

Did I read good Stranger?

[quote] if Saddam has WMD, they are very well-hidden.[/quote]

;D

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2003 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Iraq Disarm Show Arms War Politics Business Civil & History - Page 32

[quote]Did I read good Stranger?

;D [/quote]
One can never be an absolutist, LDS.
Hubris, according to the Greeks, was the one sin the gods would not forgive.

From that ( and hard experience) I developed a "Stranger Original", a saying I coined. It goes,

"Necter may the food of the gods, but the dish they most love serving to man is his own words".

> TOPIC: Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,