Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War? - Page 38 of 39

I think if USA goes in Iraq for Saddam and - Page 38 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Apr, 2003 - 10:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 39 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 
Closed
12th Apr, 2003 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War? - Page 38

Nephiproject, that's a very interesting e-mail and information. I would not be amazed at all if that information is true and Saddam now is happy in Russia .  It would bother me a lot is to know that Bush and his supporters knows about it and they're fooling everybody. That will make me really angry!.
Now regards to the interin government in Iraq, do you all think the Iraqi people will be okay having Americans govern them for a while? hmmm I don't know if that's a good idea after all. sad.gif
I would like to hear more about the weapons of mass destruction!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2003 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War?
A Friend

War Arms Show Disarm Iraq

I will withhold opinion on the Russian angle. It sounds terribly unlikely, simply becuse Russia would have serious political egg-on-face, and they are looking bad enough already.

I think most people are being too impatient about the looting situation. We are too accustomed to watching half hour TV shows.

As it is unfolding, it's becoming clearer that the coalition intentions are just what they stated in the first place.

Already they are forming Iraqi police forces, backed by Marines, getting civil servants and engineers back onhe job and gaining the cooperation of tribal leaders in the more remote sections to take leadership roles. Tpeople will listen to them quicker than foreigners.

In fact, I think I see the hand of Special Forces here. It wouldn't surprise me if we learned they have been in country for a long time, getting to know the people in the remote areas, learning how things operate here, how things are done, and who has the influence among the people.

Already the looting is dying down, order is being restored and the relief materials are heading up country.

People are just too impatient. They have no idea what a monumental task those troops have. What I am seeing is a magnificent job that is making even the Arab world tone down their rhetoric.

12th Apr, 2003 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War? History & Civil Business Politics

@ Stranger, well we can only expect you to support your boys.

@LDSForever, so far they have said that 'traces' of nerve agent were found (CNN), so it all depends on what we make of it. Traces could mean that was once in the warhead, but not necessarily now.

Maybe a bit offtopic, but still within the theme from CNN:

IRAQI INFORMATION MINISTER A HIT IN CYBERSPACE

A member of Saddam Hussein's vanquished regime has sprung up as an unlikely
hero in cyberspace on a Web site embraced by both supporters and foes of the
U.S.-led invasion of Iraq.
https://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/internet/04/1...reut/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

13th Apr, 2003 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

Page 38 War Arms Show Disarm Iraq

I was beginning to wonder when they would get these...

From Deseret News:

TOP IRAQI SCIENTIST SURRENDERS
Saddam Hussein's top scientific adviser surrendered Saturday -- a possible
breakthrough in the hunt for hidden chemical and biological weapons -- as U.S.
forces reached Saddam's home city of Tikrit and struggled elsewhere to restore
order.
https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...35661%2C00.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2003 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

War Arms Show Disarm Iraq

Well, the best news I've heard is the recovery of our POWs this morning.

It looks like things are breaking fast now. More and more the people of Iraq are stepping forward, taking a leading role in restoring order and getting things running again.

A sure sign for me was the redeployment of two aircraft carriers out of the theatre.

A Military Police Battalion has been dispatched. That will help tremendously.
Humanitarian Aid conveys are on the roll now.
al-Douri's press conference was especially telling. He has done a 180, now talking about "democracy in Iraq".

al-Saadi I don't trust any further than I can throw him. He is a diabolical snake, extremely clever, intelligent and ruthless. His surrender I view with a high degree of suspicion.

13th Apr, 2003 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Now, can anybody can give me a number of how many US soldiers died in this war so far and how many Iraqi soldiers?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Apr, 2003 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Iraq Disarm Show Arms War - Page 38

Well the theme for this thread should now be..
'Post War Iraq' should I start a new thread and lock this one? Or keep it going for awhile?

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2003 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Iraq Disarm Show Arms War Politics Business Civil & History - Page 38

I think if USA goes in Iraq for Saddam and gets out with Saddam and no damage done to civilians everyone is happy.  

+  « First of 39 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 

> TOPIC: Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,