Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War? - Page 7 of 39

LDS You are precisely correct. That is exactly - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Mar, 2003 - 12:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 39 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (39) »
Closed
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2003 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War?
A Friend

Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War? - Page 7

JB,
I think most of it is because there is so much media coverage that it is hard to keep secret.

All of the stations have retired military serving as "analysts". They expound what is only good, basic military strategy.

Besides, in a desert battle scenario, you only have so many options.

It's a fairly standard op. Go in with air cover, take out their air support, take out their comm centers and air defense systems, then "rain fire and brimstone" on their troops.
Ground troops wade in, engage and mop up.

What can he do? He's a sitting duck in the middle of the desert. He only has one major city to defend.

He has to be the most stupid dictator I've ever laid eyes on. Were it me, I would be kissing some serious butt at the UN.

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2003 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

War Arms Show Disarm Iraq

What can he do? He's a sitting duck in the middle of the desert. He only has one major city to defend.

Conventionally he is in the pit, but remember, war now is on different terms....

'You bomb me and I bomb your civilians'

I think he is armed with terrorists around the world and maybe one or two bombs of who knows what hidden in Bhagdad. Who knows what is waiting there.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2003 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War? History & Civil Business Politics

Absolutely true.
He probably DOES have connections, and we probably will take serious hits.

Assuming that to be true, it only highlights the necessity of taking action now. You wait and he will only increase his resources and the damage he can inflict.

Everyone needs to understand one thing. Violent men understand and relate to only one thing- violence.

You cannot reason with them or reform them. They have made up their minds. You must deal with them in the only terms they will respond to.

Have you ever been in a fight? Have you ever had a drunk come up to you and say, "I'm going to kick your- er, ah,-- fanny"?

Ever tried to reason with someone like that"?

Have you ever had someone come into your store and try to rob you?

You can't reason with people like that!!!

This is the mentality we are dealing with in Iraq. Talk will do nothing but make our own situation worse.

7th Mar, 2003 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 War Arms Show Disarm Iraq

Have you ever been in a fight? Have you ever had a drunk come up to you and say, "I'm going to kick your- er, ah,-- fanny"?

Ever tried to reason with someone like that"?

Have you ever had someone come into your store and try to rob you?

You can't reason with people like that!!!

tongue.gif Sounds like you are talking about right here in my neighborhood let alone Iraq. Some of the people I see in my area deserve a US led invasion!

[offtopic]If you fill in your location fields then the frog will disappear.[/offtopic]

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2003 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

War Arms Show Disarm Iraq

ROFLROFL
Are we neighbors?
Obviously you know whereof I speak.

Off the subject but...
Yeah, but if I fill in my location fields then Osama will know where I am- not to mention all my ex-wives (which is far worse).

That's it!!! That's the answer. We'll round up my ex-wives, send them off to ba a part of Osama's harem and the man will check into the Betty Ford Clinic with a month!!!

7th Mar, 2003 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Off the subject but...
Yeah, but if I fill in my location fields then Osama will know where I am- not to mention all my ex-wives (which is far worse).

:smile.gif You don't have to fill in your street, phone, fax, etc., just the country... chose USA for the two location fields, unless you like green frogs.

Looks like March 17th is the big day! I wonder if they will start on the 18th March?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Mar, 2003 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Iraq Disarm Show Arms War - Page 7

LOL@Stranger...hmmmmm *coughing* did you say ex-wives instead of 'ex-wife???? ;D
JB you're so right too.

This is the mentality we are dealing with in Iraq. Talk will do nothing but make our own situation worse.

Oh yeah, because I forgot that Bush doesn't like violence at all, he just do all this for the worldwide peace...right?, he's such a sweetheart not so?  :smile.gif :smile.gif :smile.gif :smile.gif :smile.gif :smile.gif oh please!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2003 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Iraq Disarm Show Arms War Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

LDS
You are precisely correct.
That is exactly what it will take.
A man who will deal with him on his own terms.
You wouldn't send the Pope over to deal with him.
You must send men who will get right in his face and say, "OK, tough guy. Let's do it".

> TOPIC: Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,