Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War? - Page 9 of 39

Of course I'm serious. How else are our elected - Page 9 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Mar, 2003 - 4:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 39 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (39) »
Closed
9th Mar, 2003 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War? - Page 9

I wanted to ask you something since you was a soldier. How in the world a normal guy who never went to a war before can conceive go to war and shoot people and kill them? Do this people are under some kind of drug or they drink to be able to do that? Did you fight in any war?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2003 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

War Arms Show Disarm Iraq

I wonder if the world feels sorry for the people of Iraq? Everyone has to hold a gun, including civilians. This makes them a target. There will be so many fatherless children, so many windows, so many will starve to death. What else are they to do? If they don't take up arms they will be killed by Saddam, if they don't defend they will be killed by the invading US armies. How sad the world is...

From CSMonitor:

Iraqi public well-armed and wary
Iraqi civilians are dusting off their firearms, constructing oil-filled
trenches and preparing for civil unrest. By Scott Peterson
https://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0310/p01s03-woiq.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

10th Mar, 2003 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War? History & Civil Business Politics

Here is another unexplored topic related to this thread... could it be that the inspectors are not reporting findings and that they are actually against the war?

From CNN:

U.N. weapons inspector Hans Blix failed to mention the drone and the video during an oral summary of the report to the U.N. Security Council on Friday.

Asked whether he thought the inspectors may have purposely buried some information, White House spokesman Ari Fleischer said "there could be a number of explanations" -- and that Blix may be asked to explain himself at a Security Council meeting Monday afternoon.

https://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/10/...main/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2003 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War?
A Friend

Page 9 War Arms Show Disarm Iraq

JB,
It is a VERY hard situation.
And, (make sure you are sitting down),

I have just officially turned against going in!!

Bush has sat around and run his mouth for too long!!

This is my one gripe with Colin Powell. He calls himself "a reluctant warrior".

That has worked against us in this situation, and I now see a tactical disaster in the making.

The Iraqui army has taken up positions around the oil wells.  Troops have become entrenched in Bagdad, as well as Al Quaeda militants (gee, thought they had no connection).

Rebel forces of questionable alliegance have moved in from Iran.

This is a NO GO!!!

If they were going to do it, they should have just done it by surprise. Then it would have worked.

Now both Al Quaeda and North Korea will take advantage of a terrible tactical situation and we will be screwed.

Unless they can come up with a lightning surprise plan, Like dropping the 101st Airborne in on the oil fields- which is an op I surely wouldn't want to try- they had better back off.

I'm sure every field commander out there is cussing both Bush and Powell right now.

11th Mar, 2003 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

War Arms Show Disarm Iraq

I have just officially turned against going in!!

Did you let Bush and Powell know about it?  ;D
Welcome to the club, by the way then  8)

Bush has sat around and run his mouth for too long!!

HELLOOOOOO?? *coughing* Didn't I say that before?  :smile.gif

If they were going to do it, they should have just done it by surprise. Then it would have worked.

I don't know if it was a tactic or what but I could not understand what they wanted that everybody know when they were going to attack and how!!! :smile.gif :smile.gif :smile.gif like if purposely wanted to tell Saddam all their plans :smile.gif

I'm sure every field commander out there is cussing both Bush and Powell right now.

Not only to them but I'm sure they're remembering also their mothers and sisters! lol

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2003 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Did I let them know?
You may be surprised to learn that I did indeed!!!

Just as I sent The White House an email in support of the conflict when it first began, I sent another one last night.

So There!!  ;D

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Mar, 2003 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Iraq Disarm Show Arms War - Page 9

Just as I sent The White House an email in support of the conflict when it first began, I sent another one last night.

LOL LOL LOL Are you serious? smile.gif

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2003 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Iraq Disarm Show Arms War Politics Business Civil & History - Page 9

Of course I'm serious.
How else are our elected officials supposed to know what we really think?

If we, the people, don't speak up, they just go their merry way.

> TOPIC: Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,