Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War? - Page 2 of 39

yes he will be punished and will stand to - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2003 - 10:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (39) »
Closed
14th Jan, 2003 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War? - Page 2

Its pretty obvious that the USA and the UK have something in their intelligence that is causing this drive for war, but what is strange is why they would not want to share it with the people who are looking for it? Can anyone explain this to me?

From CNN:

BLIX DEMANDS EVIDENCE ON IRAQ

United Nations chief weapons inspector Hans Blix urges the U.S. and Britain to
provide "actionable evidence" to help his team find weapons of mass
destruction in Iraq.

https://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/01/14/...blix/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2003 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

War Arms Show Disarm Iraq

What do you guys think? Why if we are 'waiting' on the results of the UN inspection team's findings would Bush be massing troops around the Middle East?

Is it that he truly does not consider the findings and will want war anyway?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

23rd Jan, 2003 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War? History & Civil Business Politics

Hearing Pres. Bush speaking it seems clear to me that he plans to go to war with Iraq no matter what. Saddam is NOT and will NOT (in my opinion) give away the nuclear weapons that he possess. It scares me to think how many lives will be lost because of this.  War is never the solution for ANY kind of problem...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2003 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War?
A Friend

Page 2 War Arms Show Disarm Iraq

Well dont froget this..
if america strikes iraq, iraq strikes israel.. and the resolts will be a lot of dead arabs.. because frome my point of view there are no inocent or naive arabs.. a good arab is a dead one.. because he can shot u when u serving on the golan or doing patrols on the border.. tell that to my dead friends that died at night, defending this god frogoton country..

now back to the iraq bombs israel.. out systems can strike down rockets as tomahovk or air-land style 99% frome 100 its a realy small country but we have a awesome defence system..
so the strike us and we will take no prisinors.. the arabs well be dead in the matter of days.. all the nukes the bomb will fall upon thier heads.. its not news that israel is the strongest country on the middle-east look at our war record.. only in one *war* we lost..
and all the others.. 2-6 tops and the atackers were retriting.. so do u counting who will have more cosulties in battle..

[Admin Edit] Lets avoid the attack on a whole race. Yes the bombers are wrong and coward for what they do, but not an entire race.

23rd Jan, 2003 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

War Arms Show Disarm Iraq

because frome my point of view there are no inocent or naive arabs.. a good arab is a dead one..

??? Excuse me, but that sounds TERRIBLE!. tongue.gif I do understand your position on the subject but to say that a good arab is a dead one is such a hateful statement to make.  :fury:

now back to the iraq bombs israel.. out systems can strike down rockets as tomahovk or air-land style 99% frome 100 its a realy small country but we have a awesome defence system..
so the strike us and we will take no prisinors.. the arabs well be dead in the matter of days.. all the nukes the bomb will fall upon thier heads.. its not news that israel is the strongest country on the middle-east look at our war record.. only in one *war* we lost..
and all the others.. 2-6 tops and the atackers were retriting.. so do u counting who will have more cosulties in battle..

I thought you were russian, anyway...talking with some israelites online most of them have the same view you have on this subject. In my opinion is like they want 'more blood', I cannot understand it. Seeing how boms are killing israelites every day in Jerusalem, the people still want more dead people? I cannot comprehend it! >:(
As a journalist, I have research about this subject for a while, specially the behaviour of the people from the Middle East and I conclude that MOST of them DO NOT WANT PEACE, but all the opposite, they want to 'fight' no matter what for what they think is right, not taking in considerations the lives that will be lost, I guess that seeing every day people dying it doesn't make a difference in their opinions and I can understand that. But oh, how I wish they can see the whole picture.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2003 - 10:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Eee im sorry for a part of my post..
But still i have a strong point of view on this..

talking with some israelites online most of them have the same view you have on this subject. In my opinion is like they want 'more blood', I cannot understand it. Seeing how boms are killing israelites every day in Jerusalem, the people still want more dead people? I cannot comprehend it!

U are a jurnalist.. and i am a solder of ,y home country.. u know what are the feelings of lost? thinking if u friends will come back frome the patrol or their tank is going to blow-up on a mine? my friend has a wife that afraids to go on a bus.. do u afraid when u going on a bus?
or were u standing on a check post in jerusalem, and thinking *humm does that guy carries a bomb or not???*
did u? u know only the bright side of a story...

i hate the words israelien solders kill some innocent arabs.. u know who is a good arab? that one thats live in israel, that one that ready to help, that one that lost hes motherfathersonwife... now that a good arab, because he will do every thing to help the country...

im not saying that we or they are right.. we didnt started this war.. but hell yeah if there need we will kill every one that try's to hurt us..

thats my point of view.. mine and thousands more..

But im still sorry for my words in the first post.. i hope that no one been efended...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2003 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

Iraq Disarm Show Arms War - Page 2

i hate the words israelien solders kill some innocent arabs..

When this happens are these soldiers court marshalled or is this shrugged off?

Also, knowing that Iraq could strike are the Israeli defense systems capable of averting an attack from missles of chemical or nuclear capabilities?

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2003 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Iraq Disarm Show Arms War Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

yes he will be punished and will stand to the court
and yes our systems are capable to do so..

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (39) »

> TOPIC: Iraq - Disarm - Show Your Arms - War?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,