Turkey - Page 3 of 3

Turkish planes 'bomb Iraqi Kurds' - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd May, 2008 - 12:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Don't Be Turkey
Turkey Related Information to Turkey
  • Why Invade Iraq First - From a Tactical Standpoint
  • Is Islam Against Democracy
  • Touched by September 11th
  • Sovereignty - Given, Taken or Earned?
  • 2nd Apr, 2003 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Turkey - Page 3

You DO know how to get me fired up, don't you?

Well I try my best wink.gif

Last night I fired off letters to my Senators, Congressmen and President Bush, objecting strenuously to giving Turkey one dime in economic aid. 

Do you think a letter does anything? Do they acknowledge you with a reply?

By the way, the BBC just announced that Turkey has just given permission to the US to start routing supplies to Iraq through their country. Hmm... wonder why? $$$

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2003 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Turkey
    A Friend

Turkey

Do you think a letter does anything? Do they acknowledge you with a reply?

By the way, the BBC just announced that Turkey has just given permission to the US to start routing supplies to Iraq through their country. Hmmmm... wonder why? $$$

A letter does some good only if thousands of people speak out. They do not reply unless the evidence indicates they are in trouble with the voting public. How COULD you doubt Turkey's noble intentions?

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2005 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Turkey History & Civil Business Politics

EUROPEAN COURT SIDES WITH DISPLACED GREEK CYPRIOTS

The European Court of Human Rights has ordered Turkey to provide redress within six months to Greek Cypriots barred from their homes since the island was divided after a Turkish invasion in 1974.
    Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...us20051222.html

Post Date: 2nd May, 2008 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Turkey

Turkish planes 'bomb Iraqi Kurds'

The Turkish air force launches attacks against separatist Kurds in northern Iraq, a Turkish news agency says.
    Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7378927.stm

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Turkey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,