Turkey - Page 2 of 3

JB, You DO know how to get me fired up, don't - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2003 - 10:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Don't Be Turkey
Turkey Related Information to Turkey
  • Why Invade Iraq First - From a Tactical Standpoint
  • Is Islam Against Democracy
  • Touched by September 11th
  • Sovereignty - Given, Taken or Earned?
  • Post Date: 10th Mar, 2003 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Turkey
    A Friend

Turkey - Page 2

LDS,
    Just like Pakistan.
    The deal is you either cooperate, get out of the way and we go around you, or we go over you. Your choice.

Sponsored Links:
    10th Mar, 2003 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Turkey

The deal is you either cooperate, get out of the way and we go around you, or we go over you. Your choice.

Oh yes *shaking head* that's why the United States is the land of FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY and Oh, I cannot forget...the land of respect towards laws :smile.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

21st Mar, 2003 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Turkey History & Civil Business Politics

QUOTE (Stranger)
    I won't say I told you so

Do not be so cocky. Looks like you spoke too soon (see report) wink.gif

Turkey shift forces planes to U-turn
    Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/03/21...rkey/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2003 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Turkey
    A Friend

Page 2 Turkey

Well, well,
    I imagine the Turkish Parliment is gathered together right now, everyone bent over taking turns kicking each other.

Looks like our Special Forces cut a deal with the Kurds, are now bombing away at the little terrorist gang in the mountains, have troops moving in and securing the oil fields.

And George W. told Turkey in no uncertain terms to keep their troops on their own side of the road.

The Turkish generals meanwhile, are apoleptic, seeing 35B down the tubes and the chance to move in and call the shots up north go down the tubes.

Somehow I just knew that CenCom had a Plan B tucked away in their devious little minds.

24th Mar, 2003 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Turkey

The Turkish generals meanwhile, are apoleptic, seeing 35B down the tubes and the chance to move in and call the shots up north go down the tubes.

Well that is why the title of the thread is 'Turkey do not be Turkey'. My problem is not that they do not let the US in, that is their option, but do not say "yes" then "no" then "yes" - make up your mind!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2003 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Turkey
    A Friend

Turkey

Well, They are toeing the line now.
    NATO set them straight about the troops, and the US has allayed their fears somewhat about a separate Kurdish state.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    2nd Apr, 2003 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

Turkey - Page 2

Seems like Turkey forces the US hand again with another handout. Money makes the world go round - right?

POWELL IN TURKEY TO 'MEND FENCES'

U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell is in Turkey in a bid to mend strained relations between the two countries and to argue against Ankara sending a large force of troops into northern Iraq.
    Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/04/02...rkey/index.html

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2003 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Turkey
    A Friend

Turkey Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

JB,
    You DO know how to get me fired up, don't you?
    Last night I fired off letters to my Senators, Congressmen and President Bush, objecting strenuously to giving Turkey one dime in economic aid.
    A POX on the Turks!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Turkey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,