Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack? - Page 5 of 11

'A third of the world would die'. - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th May, 2017 - 3:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?
A Friend

Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack? - Page 5

Surviving a nuclear battle/war would be hard enough but then to have such a name for your country? KNToranistan is too long of a name and to be called a KNToranistanian would be even harder. I would name my country something simple like Candy because every one loves candy. They people can be known as sweets.

Now where do I go to push that big red button to make all of this a reality *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Attack Nuclear In To What You Do

The Ozarks is the meet up place I see. I think I will take my chances in my new home, Colorado. It's the place to be. This state has stockpiles of a substance that makes you not care if a nuclear war just occurred. Seriously though, the Rockies are a good place to hide in.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack? History & Civil Business Politics

Kyrroeth,

Depending on where in The state you are CO is a target. There are multiple places that wound it could be hit there. The same is true for your old home state. The thing sbout TX though is that it's big enough that there are plenty of places that aren't targets. There may even be a target or two near the Ozarks. In truth, if bombs fly I'm not sure anyplace is safe… at least not once the weather starts redistributing the radiation.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Attack Nuclear In To What You Do

I'm not far from where Cheyenne mountain is. I believe we have something big there. That would probably be a direct hit for me.

I wish we could get along with Russia for once. They are the only country realistically that could really devastate us with nuclear weapons.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Apr, 2017 - 10:30pm

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Attack Nuclear In To What You Do

Yeah, but if your close enough to the mountain it'll be quick for you and not lingering and dying from radiation poisoning in weeks or some crazy cancer in months or a year. This is really not something that there's a coming back from. If we fling nukes, I mean a lot of nukes, there won't be much left. Einstein said, I don't know what WW 3 will be fought with, but WW 4 will be fought with stones. He was and is right.

EDIT And you are correct about Russia.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 12th Apr, 2017 - 10:33pm

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If you are close to Cheyenne mountain you are in a big kill zone plus any big air-force bases is a target. I have studied the winds and the targets that look to be hit hard. The Ozarks, some parts of the eastern Kentucky/Tennessee and the northern Rockies up in Montana. I picked the Ozarks as it is a more central location for everyone. Realistic any of the three places can be a good place to go hide and start anew. No one will win in a nuclear war and it does not matter who starts it everyone will launch.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You What To In Nuclear Attack - Page 5

KN,

Agreed on the no winners thing. For me it'd be Montana or Idaho. But it has to pretty far north and near the mountains to shield from the first radiation contaminated rains. After the first few rains, the Earth should start to heal itself. There'll still be some, but it shouldn't be fatal. Life expectancy will drop by decades though.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Do You What To In Nuclear Attack Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

'A third of the world would die'. THE reality of even a small-scale nuclear war is unimaginable. Even on the other side of the world you wouldn't be safe. Ref. Source 7k.

Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack? (Hover)

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,