Why am I Fat? - Page 3 of 3

We'll pay more for unhealthy foods - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2018 - 1:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
You might not believe the reason some people give.
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2016 - 10:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Why am I Fat? - Page 3

How fat becomes lethal, even without weight gain

New research now adds to evidence that other tissues can step in to make glucose when the liver's ability is impaired, and that the breakdown of fats in the liver is essential to protect it from a lethal onslaught of fat. The new research findings, from studies in mice, are likely to help researchers better understand a growing class of often-deadly metabolic diseases, which affect how the body processes nutrients. Ref. Source 6i.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2016 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Fat I Why

Fat can come in various forms: sugar and fat itself. Fat is not bad, your body needs it. What is wrong is the excess and types of fats we eat. As said earlier everyone has to have control. Its more of a psychological issue rather than physical since the body can only do what the mind tells it. There are addictive substances in fat / sugar filled foods so if everyone eats whole foods they can avoid the added psychological affects.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2016 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Why am I Fat?
A Friend

Why am I Fat? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

We have to make the time to exercise and eat right. Loving yourself plays a big part, when you love who you are you will pay attention to how you look! Let's take the challenge to get ourselves to that point physically and mentally.

5th Jul, 2016 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Fat I Why

"Why am I fat?" is the question and it can only be answered truthfully with "Because I'm not a healthy person." That is the real reason. People give all kinds of excuses but the fact remains that if you are eating healthy foods and getting healthy exercise there is no way you can get fat.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Fat I Why

What a Single Fatty Meal Can Do to Our Arteries. The phenomenon of postprandial angina was described more than 200 years ago: chest pain that occurs after a meal, even if you’re just sitting down […] Source 8d.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Why am I Fat?
A Friend

Why am I Fat?

While one meal may not cause you to be fat if you continue to eat like that yes the chances of getting fat is greatly increased. If one is burning off more calories than what they are eating the chances of getting fat are reduced.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2018 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Why I Fat - Page 3

We'll pay more for unhealthy foods we crave, neuroscience research finds. We'll pay more for unhealthy foods when we crave them, new neuroscience research finds. The study also shows that we're willing to pay disproportionately more for higher portion sizes of craved food items. Source 5q.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Why am I Fat?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,