Post Date: 29th Nov, 2008 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Neo Vs. Robocop

Neo vs. Robocop

Feel free to view and place your thoughts after:

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2011 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Robocop Vs Neo

Matrix

Its so funny what people can do with video editing programs today. This one was done pretty good too not as choppy as others I've seen. Poor Robocop, he wouldn't stand a chance against Neo in the Matrix, in the real world... Well that's different.

8th Jul, 2011 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Neo Vs. Robocop RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Neo would win in any fight against anyone, Neo always wins. biggrin.gif

I am of course referring to him in the matrix not outside of it.

16th Jul, 2011 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Robocop Vs Neo

Matrix

Neo technically didn't win against Smith but then again who lets the bad guys win. Now this is Robocop in the Matrix, what about Neo in the real world, then that will be more than even.

18th Jul, 2011 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Robocop Vs Neo

Matrix

I'll give it a 7 out of 10 for creativity because he did a good patch job putting that together and yeah, Robocop is no match for Neo.

> TOPIC: Neo Vs. Robocop

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.