Smallville - Page 2 of 2

Spoiler Well, we see that Lionel knows Clark's - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2006 - 1:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
The young Clark Kent as you may have never seen him before.
8th Jun, 2005 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Smallville - Page 2

Having seen all of Episode 4 I must say that I am impressed with how they can take a story that has had many movies made about it and yet still find something new and exciting to entertain.

S P O I L E R

Based on where we left Clark I am guessing that Episode 5 will be about Clarke in a cape and suit? I am saying that because in Superman the Movie it is when he throws the crystal does everything begin to really happen and he confronts his real father.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2005 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Smallville

'Smallville' Stuntman Injured in Fall

AP - "Smallville" stuntman Christopher Sayour was in serious condition at a hospital in Vancouver, British Columbia, after being injured in a fall during filming on the show, his family said Wednesday.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.tuntman_injured

16th Jan, 2006 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Smallville Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I like Tom Wellington as Super Boy, however I do not know what you think, but for me they could have done some more work on the costume?

Smallville
Smallville (Hover)

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2006 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Smallville
A Friend

Page 2 Smallville

I missed all of last season because of a Thursday night class, so I will have to wait to get caught up until later. I do agree with you, JB, that the costume could have been a bit more.

I hope the stuntman is doing well. That's a dangerous job to be in, and I commend him for taking on such a responsibility.

22nd Feb, 2006 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Smallville

Spoiler

The last two episodes of Smallville (Season 5, Episode 14 & 15) introduce you to other characters that were not in the original Super Boy comics: Angel of Vengeance and Cyborg. Now, although I think it is a unique idea to blend the two, I am not sure if I like it as an attachment to Smallville. What do you think?

22nd Feb, 2006 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Smallville

I like the little mix, it gives an extra spice to the show. I am very excited about how Lex is becoming more evil, Michael Rosenbaum is doing a wonderful job playing the role and leaving you sometimes with doubts of whether he is saying the truth or not. The same thing with John Glover (Mr. Luthor).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Feb, 2006 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Smallville - Page 2

Spoiler

Well, we see that Lionel knows Clark's secret, I wonder how that is going to play? The movie tries to show that Lex is a mastermind, but the father is more driven and does not let emotions get in the way, hence he previously found out Clark's secret in the fourth season.

As for Lex becoming more evil, I find it a bit sudden really, it does not show you at what point he truly changes to the 'dark side' or did I miss that? To me in the beginning he just wanted to be accepted and loved, where did that all change?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Smallville

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,