Kathy Griffin - Page 2 of 2

Comedian Kathy Griffin reveals she has lung - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2021 - 9:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Kathy Griffin Comedian
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Kathy Griffin
A Friend

Kathy Griffin - Page 2

Agreed, you know my opinion of Trump, but some things quite simply go too far.

Generally speaking, mock executions of sitting presidents tend to fall in that category.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Kathy Griffin
A Friend

Griffin Kathy

Yes, and in truth I don't know why we have to be so uncivil as to have mock executions of anyone. Is the world not violent enough with all the real executions going on that we have to add this kind of thing?

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kathy Griffin Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Kathy Griffin: Donald Trump is 'messing with the wrong redhead'. At a press conference Friday, the comic discussed "True motivation" behind Trump photo, bullying from Trump family. Source 2l.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2017 - 9:06am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Griffin Kathy

Kathy Griffin Takes Back Apology “1000 Percent” for Holding Decapitated Head of President Trump. Kathy Griffin is back, again reminding the population about her time in the limelight a few months ago when she posed with fake, bloodied head of President Trump. Source 8d.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2021 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Griffin Kathy

Comedian Kathy Griffin reveals she has lung cancer, will have surgery to have 'half of my left lung removed'. "I've got to tell you guys something. I have cancer," the 60-year-old comedian announced on social media Monday. Ref. USAToday.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kathy Griffin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,