D&D Character Development - Page 2 of 7

Yes this is the correct place for that. Place - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th May, 2010 - 10:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2010 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

D&D Character Development
A Friend

D&D Character Development - Page 2

The pros of this is is while in the dark state you get a +2 attack/+2 damage if attacking. You also get a +2 on all saving throws and dexterity in this state due to your carelessness.

If you become angry you have an additional 2% chance of going into this state.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2010 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Development Character Dragons and Dungeons

That will work. I just want to make sure on one thing, when Lionel changes over this dark state, he becomes neutral evil, right?

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2010 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

D&D Character Development Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes that is why he has no quams about the actions he takes. If your ok with it you can add this to your character sheet. I will add it to the copy I have.

18th Jan, 2010 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Development Character Dragons and Dungeons

I"m fine with this setup, and will add it to my character sheet. Thank for going through the trouble KNtoran, I appreciate it.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2010 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Development Character Dragons and Dungeons

Eh, I wanted to ask a question before I begin making a character. I hope I'm not out of place by asking here. I've read all the rules and the F.A.Q. But that's a lot of reading so, it's hard to retain it all. Just let me know if I'm out of place somewhere.

I was wondering if it'd be okay to base my character's past on something like the Oriental Adventures handbook. Perhaps something like my character being proficient with a Katana due to his upbringing or some such.

7th Mar, 2010 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Eienkage, I would post that question in Source 3 the GM will probably see it there sooner.

Rather off topic, but...
You may not get a response in the time frame you are thinking of. Sometimes it takes a while before you will receive one. You get used to it after a while, your not being ignored it just takes time, sometimes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th May, 2010 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

D&D Character Development - Page 2

This is the thread for adding our purchases KNtoran? Ashar bought a longsword (15gp), sold his shortsword (I took 3gp for it - let me know if that was not okay), and bought a mule for 8gp. I updated my equipment and gold in the equipment section.

Here is my complete equipment list: Crossbow, light (1), Bolts (10) (2), Studded leather (1), Shield, small, wood (1), Backpack 2lb (1), Bedroll 5lb (1), Pouch, belt 3lb (1), Torch 1lb (2), Waterskin 4lb (1), Musical instrument 3lb (1), Entertainer's outfit 4lb (1), Traveler's outfit 5lb (1), longsword (1), Meat Shield (ornery mule), 1 gold 8 silver

Reconcile Edited: Geoff on 28th May, 2010 - 10:36pm

Post Date: 28th May, 2010 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

D&D Character Development D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Yes this is the correct place for that. Place the equipment you bought in this thread too. I have no problem selling the sword for 3 gold.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: D&D Character Development

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.