Judge Judy - Page 3 of 4

Judge Judy lets dog loose in courtroom. JUDGE - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Aug, 2017 - 2:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Is Judge Judy a Good Judge or Just A Good Actor?
Judge Judy Related Information to Judge Judy
  • Sovereignty - Given, Taken or Earned?
  • Your Rights!
  • 12th Nov, 2007 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Judge Judy - Page 3

I have seen Judge Judy outside of the court room talking about various people. Actually, E! Entertainment often asks her to comment on celebrities that are taking the wrong turn such as Britney Spears, and so forth - she is just as blunt as she is inside the courtroom.

Judge Judy
    Judge Judy (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
    12th Nov, 2007 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Judy Judge

Love her! She reminds me a little about myself. tongue.gif I look forward seeing the interview with Larry tonight.

12th Nov, 2007 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Judge Judy Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The woman is mean and I like her! We needs some judges like that here to get some real justice happening.

13th Nov, 2007 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Judy Judge

On Larry King Live she was asked a good question by one of the call-ins:

(Not exact words so cannot quote)

Caller: Don't you think it is disrespectful when you call the parents of children, who are also present, stupid, dumb, etc.?

Judge Judy: No, I give the parents the choice to leave the children outside of the court room.

She also said she calls certain behavior stupid.

When asked if she would run for President of the US, she said she would not.

13th Nov, 2007 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Judy Judge

She did great and I am glad she said that's how she really is. You see, when you watch her show and hear the stupidity of some of the people there you feel to say something! And she says it for you! laugh.gif That's why her show is so popular.

13th Nov, 2007 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Judge Judy

Yes, but sometimes I think it is a bit too much, she is not god and cannot possibly know the ends of everything. Everyone must admit that some event has happened in their life where it may look like it is their fault, but in fact they are innocent in every way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 18th May, 2010 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Judge Judy - Page 3

Judge Judy Rules No-Nonsense Court

Judy Sheindlin talks about tough-love approach, rise to fame and 2013 retirement.... "There's a reason that my program has been on for 15 years...that's because people really want their brethren to act socially responsible," said Judy Sheindlin, better known as Judge Judy. "They want the good guy to win, and they are looking for the bad guy to get whoopin', and they very rarely do." Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Judge Judy Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Judge Judy lets dog loose in courtroom. JUDGE Judy has settled an emotional custody battle in a very unusual way. Source 8n

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Judge Judy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,