Judge Judy - Page 4 of 4

Eye-watering amount Judge Judy makes per day. - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4.6 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Add Reply Q
Is Judge Judy a Good Judge or Just A Good Actor?
Judge Judy Related Information to Judge Judy
  • Sovereignty - Given, Taken or Earned?
  • Your Rights!
  • Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
    Lifestyle
    [?] CPosts: 15,542
    Avg: 7.7 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 100%
    [+] Gain: 8,772.08 FP
    Charm: 411

Judge Judy - Page 4

I am not sure if this is the right action. When I get home my dogs are very glad to see me and rush to my arms to greet me and get petted and attention. Then as I am relaxed on my recliner with my dogs snuggled with me they will abandon me and rush to my wife when she gets home to be petted and get attention from her. IF this dog has not seen the male owner for a long time it would run over to him to greet him and make it look like it is choosing him. Now if the dog was able to see both owners for a bit together and then was able to choose I bet it could be a different outcome.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2017 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
    [?] CPosts: 99
    Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 2.5%
    [+] Gain: 123.55 FP
    Charm: 4

Judy Judge

From what I gathered the woman bought the dog from someone in a parking lot just trying to sell it off so it was a shady deal from the start.

Post Date: 4.6 Days Ago / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Judge Judy Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Eye-watering amount Judge Judy makes per day. After being named 2018’s highest-paid TV host, Judge Judy’s incredible work schedule has been revealed. Source 9d.

Post Date: Wed Dec 12, 2018 - 3:59:09 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Judge Judy Sports & Fashion Music Movies

We break from Judge Judy to share infobreak from way back when:
    HistoricToday is: 12th December (GMT), in history on the 12th of December, 1975 AD the following event happened:
    Sara Jane Moore pled guilty of trying to kill President Gerald Ford

Guest please SHARE: "Judge Judy" on:

+  1 2 3 4 
    Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Judge Judy, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Judge Judy is not what you had in mind.
    Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
    Add Comment As A Guest
    Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Judge Judy

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
    International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

ROK II

Current Leaders

Krusten

Krusten (14)
    Wizard

Merlin (11)
    Hunter

Thorin (9)
    KNtoran

Wothfard (8)
    Seraphina

Alana (8)
    Stacia

Sapphire (6)

Aspiring Leaders

Anronrosby / Cedrick (6)
    Lace / Sonia (5)
    Beowolf / Norskman (4)
    Adventure / Garreth (4)
    Pureyang / Griffith (3)
    Warlock / Runic (3)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

Highlights

Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Skeptic 13 Hours Ago Discuss It!
    Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Skeptic 14 Hours Ago Discuss It!
    Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By ILoveSMF 14 Hours Ago Discuss It!
    Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By JB 1.1 Day(s) Ago Discuss It!
    Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By News 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
    Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 23rd Nov, 2018 - 8:06pm Discuss It!
    ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By KNtoran 21st Oct, 2018 - 5:33am Discuss It!
    Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By lace 24th Sep, 2018 - 1:30pm Discuss It!
    USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
    Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm Discuss It!
    The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!