Judge Judy - Page 2 of 4

Today she will be with Larry King. It will - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Nov, 2007 - 7:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Is Judge Judy a Good Judge or Just A Good Actor?
Judge Judy Related Information to Judge Judy
  • Sovereignty - Given, Taken or Earned?
  • Your Rights!
  • 15th Jul, 2003 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Judge Judy - Page 2

Judge Judy is not only great but the chick got superpowers too,it amazes me how people who I am sure have heard of her end up in her courtroom and try to evade her x-ray vision and mind reading capabilities!

She's something else huh? laugh.gif. The only reason people ends up in her courtroom is because of money, neither part pay for anything, the show production pays for everything.

Sponsored Links:
    27th Jul, 2004 - 6:07am / Post ID: #

Judy Judge

I like Judge Judy, she tells it like it is. She really can show some strong emotion too. For example, when a woman set some poison out for the racoons her neighbors dog ate it and died. The woman said she hadn't meant to hurt the dog, even though she admitted to calling the police about it numerous times. Judy would have none of it. She was as angry as I've ever seen her. She was screaming at the woman that she had no right to set poison out in a residential area where there are lots of pets and children who could have gotten into it. I was sitting there thinking "you go girl, you tell her off but good". Needless to say the other woman won her case and Judy said she only wished she could give her more. Right on! You are Woman! Hear you Roar! I like her. biggrin.gif

27th Jul, 2004 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Judge Judy Sports & Fashion Music Movies

laugh.gif Today in the show one of the witness raised his hand while she was speaking and she said "Do you think he needs your help? (pointing to the defender) and the guy says No, do you think I need help? the guy says then again No, then why are you raising your hand? you want to go to the bathroom??? laugh.gif

4th May, 2006 - 8:38am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Judy Judge

I love this show, she really has a great talent at picking out who is being truthful with her, and who is not!

I have always thought that I can pick out a good character, but not so by watching some of Judge Judy's shows!

The other week I was watching this, and I was feeling quite sorry for one of the 'defendants' who was 'swearing black was blue' that she had made installment payments to her Dad for a car that she had taken on finance in his name.
    She was really convincing too, when she said that she had personally been into the bank to pay the payments!

Judge Judy said "OK then, I'll contact the bank by telephone"

The girl didn't even bat an eyelid whilst Judge Judy went into her chambers and phoned the bank, and ultimately proved that indeed the girl was lying!

She gave the girl plenty of chances to change her statement, but she didn't, so was found guilty.

I just love the way, that she catches the teenagers out, and the look that she gives them when they've been proved to be lying!

It all makes for great viewing in my opinion!

4th May, 2006 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Judy Judge

I like Judge Judy too. She is very intelligent and I love the way she puts morons in their place.

But I have to say how pathetic are some of the cases that she has to deal with! Half the entertainment is watching how desperate and hopeless some people are.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2006 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Judge Judy
    A Friend

Judge Judy

Judge Judy really is great. I really enjoy watching her read right through people's lies. I definitely would never want to end up in her courtroom, but that is just because I know how she can get even with people who are winning their case. I remember watching her show once long time ago and she was telling someone "Hey, you better stop while you are ahead or you won't win this case". I was thinking "Wow, that person better watch out". I saw Judge Judy in an interview (can't remember with who) and she is completely the same no nonsesnse woman.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    10th Apr, 2007 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Judge Judy - Page 2

I agree with everyone here. Judge Judy is an outstanding judge! I have watched her shows and I admire her "powers of perception" when it comes to liars. Her no nonsense approach is refreshing and I do not think she "acts" when the cameras are on her. Her judgements are clear, concise and she never allows her emotions to influence her decisions. What I admire about her the most is, her belief in "family members should always stick together and try to work out their differences outside the courtroom." Judge Judy is never afraid to speak her mind: her sarcasm always makes everyone laugh, including those who are lying to her. I am sure we all secretly wish to have a Judge Judy in our courtroom, right here in Trinidad!

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 10th Apr, 2007 - 7:59pm

12th Nov, 2007 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Judge Judy Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Today she will be with Larry King. It will be interesting to hear her speak outside the courtroom and find out how this controversial and blunt judge really is.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Judge Judy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,