Keanu Reeves - Page 2 of 3

Keanu Reeves is kind of cute. I wonder if - Page 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 27th Mar, 2011 - 8:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Keanu Reeves Quotes
As an actor, comeliness, and more reviewed.
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2006 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Keanu Reeves
A Friend

Keanu Reeves - Page 2

I think that Keanu Reeves plays his role well. I don't consider him that great of an actor, he plays specific parts well, but is not an over all great actor. Given the proper role and the right motivation, I think he can be spectacular, but only in that role.

As for his looks, I think he is only average as far as actors are concerned. I also was not impressed that he didn't finish high school. Not exactly the role model for children is he, at least education wise.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jun, 2006 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Reeves Keanu

Matrix

The best movie Keanu starred in, his best performance that I've seen, was "Point Break." I know, he actually grew up a surfer from Encino, but this was a good role for him. Every other movie I've seen him in, I keep expecting him to say "Like, totally, Du-u-u-u-de!" or "Excellent!" - even in his Victorian pics. He just can't seem to break out of that mold.

I think he's a good looking man, but obviously not very bright.

In my opinion, of course.
Roz

13th Jun, 2006 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Keanu Reeves RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I like Keanu. He has a mysterious appeal and an intensity that is compelling to watch. I agree that his talent is often not used, and some of his roles are terrible. In my opinion, his best are Point Break, Speed, Matrix, and Dracula.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2009 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Reeves Keanu

Keanu Reeves taking paternity test

Keanu Reeves is taking a DNA test to prove he's not the father of a Canadian woman's children. Ref. Source 6

Keanu Reeves
Keanu Reeves (Hover)

5th May, 2010 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Reeves Keanu

Matrix

Apparently, he is dating Charlize Theron. It's kind of an odd couple but I hope everything works out for the best. She is 35 and he is 45, he certainly does not look his age.

international QUOTE
Hollywood favorites Charlize Theron and Keanu Reeves prompted rumors that they were an item after they were spotted kissing in California, The Sun reported Wednesday.

The pair -- who played lovers in 2001 movie "Sweet November" and starred together in "The Devil's Advocate" -- stunned onlookers with their intimate embrace as they left a Beverly Hills restaurant Monday night.

A fellow diner at upscale eatery Bouchon revealed that Theron, 34, and Reeves, 45, enjoyed each other's company and seemed in no hurry to end their date, tasting several red wines before selecting a bottle and indulging in several snacks before starting their meal.

"Keanu and Charlize were having a great time," the onlooker told website HollywoodLife.com.
"They were constantly laughing, almost disrupting other tables with how loud they were. They were wrapped up in each other's conversation and having a great time together....

5th May, 2010 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Keanu Reeves

Matrix

I liked him in the movie Constantine and of course all the Matrix movies. Being ridiculously wealthy makes a big difference when it comes to looks. I like how he is just cool about everything. I heard long ago that their have been a lot of deaths around him. I forget who it was and how but many people close to him have died. Maybe thats where he gets his strong grasp on the other dimensional, he has had to deal with it at a young age.

international QUOTE
Reeves was filming Speed when Phoenix died. Reeves' life has had its share of tragedy. His sister Kim is battling leukemia, and Reeves has reportedly spent in excess of $5 million on her medical care. He has long been estranged from his natural father, who served a prison term for selling heroin. He dated a backstage Hollywood worker, Jennifer Syme, who bore his stillborn daughter in 1999. They broke up but remained friends, until she was killed in a 2001 car accident.

I also thought I heard about a close friend of his dieing as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2011 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Keanu Reeves - Page 2

Matrix

I like Keanu Reeves generally, he isn't my number one favorite but he is a good actor. I don't know why some critics have a literal hate for him saying that he is not emotional enough.

27th Mar, 2011 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Keanu Reeves Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 2

Matrix

Keanu Reeves is kind of cute. I wonder if he is as gentle in real life as he is on screen. If he is he must really know how to treat the ladies. What is he doing these days?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Keanu Reeves

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.