American Idol

American Idol - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Apr, 2007 - 10:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: Are you normally pleased with the chosen winner on American Idol?
  Yes       15.38%
  Most of the time       69.23%
  Seldom       15.38%
  No       0.00%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 

The Search for a Superstar Music TV Series
American Idol Related Information to American Idol
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2003 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

American Idol
A Friend

American Idol

American Idol

Oh my word. This show just keeps getting better and better! Over 40 million people watched it last night and hopefully more watched it tonight. Those people were bad... Some were good, but most were really bad. Anybody else here watch this show, if so, what do you think of it ?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2003 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

American Idol
A Friend

Idol American

I like the fame academy and pop stars the rivals we have here in the UK.I was ok but they chucked out the best, in fame academy a guy called lamar,had the best voice he sang with lionel ritchie and Mariah and has a voice that a cross between Brian Mc Knight and R. Kelly now this boy could sing and he could hit the real high notes too.you know what they did on the final they voted him off and give it to some other guy.

18th Jan, 2006 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

American Idol Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The new 2006 season starts tonight. Our family really enjoys watching this show, and all the "wanna-be" folks that show up for auditions. Wow, what a lot of nutty people! Can't wait to see how they winnow down the group of talent this go 'round. Anyone else Idol fans?

11th Feb, 2006 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

Idol American

I used to be; watched quite a bit of season 2 and 3. But now everyone is telling me that Simon is just getting worse and that it is turning into a "lets make fun of all the horrible singers" show. Simon's critiques just get meaner, and the horrible singers try to get the best crack at him in return. However, I did enjoy it for what it is supposed to be, especially when it got down to the final 10. There was one girl in season 3 I believe that I thought should have won - I think her name was LaToya. I remember she sang "All by myself" and it was *amazing.*

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2006 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

American Idol
A Friend

Idol American

I know Simon tends to be relatively cruel towards people, but at the same time, he's only saying what the rest of us are thinking. I watched a good portion of last season, and haven't really watched it this season. I've watched some of the little searches for the American Idol contestants, which is always an interesting watch.

22nd Feb, 2006 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

American Idol

So it's down to the final 24 - twelve men and twelve women. Last night, the women all performed, and it was absolutely amazing! Great performances by most, in my opinion, while only 3 or 4 were not. These women are all absolutely beautiful, and most can sing their hearts out! It's going to be a great season, in my opinion, and I'm really looking forward to the men's performances tonight.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Feb, 2006 - 10:01am / Post ID: #

American Idol

I love the American idol, it is far better than the British equivalent! I didn't see last weeks episode, but I normally watch it every week. I don't know whether we are a few weeks behind here on the programme, I think we might be, as they were still doing the interviews last time I saw it.

Simon cowell can be a really cruel man, but somehow he is just so entertaining! You just need to watch some more
In my opinion, it is definitely one of the better tv shows at the moment, I can't wait for this weeks programme.

19th Apr, 2007 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

American Idol Movies Music Fashion & Sports

And on we go to Season 6...

Any comments on Sanjaya Malakar? He does have talent, but certainly not enough to win the big prize. I was relieved when he was finally ousted last night.

Belinda Doolittle is absolutely amazing, as is Jordin Sparks. The rest really don't impress me all that much.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: American Idol

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,