Madonna what are you thinking? - Page 4 of 14

Madonna kicks off huge world tour Madonna - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Aug, 2008 - 6:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »
One of the biggest women in the music industry also makes some big decisions.
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what are you thinking?
A Friend

Madonna what are you thinking? - Page 4

I do not know if she has settled down. I think she has just run out of ideas to shock people. Now it takes her longer to find a new way to hit the news. I for one am getting tired of her name and wish she would just go away.

Sponsored Links:
12th Mar, 2008 - 6:25am / Post ID: #

thinking you what Madonna

With her induction, even though a few others were sliding it in that direction, I am not really sure that it is a "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame" more so than a "Pop Music Hall of Fame".

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2008 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Madonna what are you thinking? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Madonna seeks delay in Malawi adoption case

US pop star Madonna has asked a Malawian court to delay a hearing to finalise her adoption of a boy from the southern African nation, a lawyer close to the case said.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4489615a1860.html

Post Date: 8th May, 2008 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Page 4 thinking you what Madonna

Madonna reveals world tour dates

Pop legend Madonna announces her 27 date world tour will kick off in Cardiff in August.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7389465.stm

27th Jun, 2008 - 8:53am / Post ID: #

thinking you what Madonna

I didn't really see a big deal with her dying her sheep but then again that is pretty low key for her. I just read this though:

Madonna is seeking legal advice to end her marriage of seven years to film director Guy Ritchie, according to the Times of London.

Madonna and Ritchie apparently did not have a prenuptial agreement, according to the Times, which could potentially lead to a 50-50 split of assets.

Madonna, who reportedly met Shackleton for a preliminary meeting in April, is believed to be worth about $600 million.

27th Jun, 2008 - 9:02am / Post ID: #

Madonna what are you thinking?

So what if she dyed the sheep? It is harmless and certainly less traumatic to them than when they get sheared on an annual basis. If seems to me there are more important issues in this world for people to get all tied in a knot over other than colorful sheep.
If Madonna really is seeking divorce, I feel sorry for her. Regardless of who she is and some of the outrageous antics she has pulled, divorce is a painful thing for anyone to go through. But, when it comes to celebrities you just never know how accurate anything you read is. How much is for publicity and how much is based in reality?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2008 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what you thinking - Page 4

Guy Ritchie says marriage is 'fine'

Film director Guy Ritchie has broken his silence over rumours that his marriage to Madonna is on the rocks, telling People magazine it is "fine".
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4633015a1860.html

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2008 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what you thinking Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Madonna kicks off huge world tour

Madonna has begun her latest world tour with a two-hour show in Cardiff, the first of 51 dates.
Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Madonna what are you thinking?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,