Madonna what are you thinking? - Page 5 of 14

I wonder if she will drop the British accent - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2008 - 2:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (14) »
One of the biggest women in the music industry also makes some big decisions.
15th Oct, 2008 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what are you thinking? - Page 5

Well people, it looks like it was all true even though they were trying to suppress the media input:

LONDON (AP) - Madonna's spokeswoman says the singer and her husband, filmmaker Guy Ritchie, will divorce after 7 1/2 years together.
Ref. USAToday

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2008 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what are you thinking?
A Friend

thinking you what Madonna

I wonder what is going to happen to all the kids they have adopted. Or is this just another ploy to make the kids just like a lot of other kids in todays society?

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2008 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Madonna what are you thinking? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Madonna, Rodriguez take intimate break in Hamptons

Madonna and her rumoured lover Alex Rodriguez reportedly jetted to New York's Hamptons district to spend four hours together.
Ref. Source 3

16th Nov, 2008 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 thinking you what Madonna

Ah Madonna, what about the children? Sad to say they will likely follow your footsteps. Does anyone know if her eldest daughter is a singer as well?

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2008 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

thinking you what Madonna

Madonna and Ritchie begin divorce

Singer Madonna and her film director husband Guy Ritchie are to begin their divorce at the High Court in London on Friday, according to court lists.
Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2008 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Once again we see the celebrities treating the institution of marriage like it is just a little legal thing of no real importance. It is this attitude that is making divorce so unrelativant in our society now a days. I feel if more people took marriage seriously we would be in a better place.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Nov, 2008 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what you thinking - Page 5

I agree totally with KNtoran, but I think that Madonna is the problem, and not guy Ritchie.
Through all of her accusations, he has held his head up, and showed her up for what she really is as she keeps her $300 million, and he keeps his $30 million, signing away any claims to her fortune so that he can gain more contact with his children...as far as I'm concerned he knows where his priority lies, and has come out of it with dignity, unlike his divorced spouse who just looks nasty for what she's done.

22nd Nov, 2008 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what you thinking Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

I wonder if she will drop the British accent now since she has been ridiculed for it, and go for the Latin one instead. sneaky.gif Does she speak Spanish fluently?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Madonna what are you thinking?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,