Madonna what are you thinking? - Page 6 of 14

Madonna injured in horse tumble Pop star Madonna - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Apr, 2009 - 3:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (14) »
One of the biggest women in the music industry also makes some big decisions.
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2008 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what are you thinking?
A Friend

Madonna what are you thinking? - Page 6

I am glad that he has held his head high and signed away the riches so that he could have more time with the kids. Shows the world that he is a caring father and will do almost anything to be there for them.

I hope that Madonna learns a little from all of this but I believe she is too caught up into herself to even notice.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2008 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

thinking you what Madonna

Madonna 'grateful' for workload

Madonna says she is grateful her workload is distracting her from her divorce from film-maker Guy Ritchie.
Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2009 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Madonna what are you thinking? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Madonna tries African adoption

Madonna has applied to adopt a second child from Malawi. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2009 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 thinking you what Madonna

So she still wants to adopt kids to raise them in a better place. Of all that she has done I still think her adopting kids to try to give them a better life is something good.

3rd Apr, 2009 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

thinking you what Madonna

"Tries" is the key word here. Her petition was rejected by a Judge since she did not meet the residency requirements. You see, she adopted little David first and that requirement was waived by another judge I guess due to who she is (like if being famous and rich equals being a good parent). Well, Madonna...you're human too and subject to all the laws and requirements other people have to go through.

LILONGWE, Malawi - A judge on Friday rejected Madonna's request to adopt a 3-year-old girl as her second child from Malawi, citing residency requirements. The pop superstar's lawyer said she would appeal the surprise ruling.

The country's child welfare minister had come out Thursday in support of Madonna's application to adopt 3-year-old Chifundo "Mercy" James.

But in a lengthy ruling Friday, Judge Esme Chombo sided with critics who have said exceptions should not be made for the star who has set up a major development project for this impoverished, AIDS-stricken southern African country.

Madonna's lawyer, Alan Chinula, later said he had filed a notice for appeal, but that no date was immediately set.

Regulations that require Malawian welfare officials to observe prospective Malawian parents with the children they want to adopt for 18-24 months have been assumed to apply to foreigners, though legislation has been proposed making the period for foreigners one year.

The judge said Madonna had last visited Malawi in 2008, and "jetted into the country during the weekend just days prior to the hearing of this application."

"In my opinion, this would completely remove (Madonna) from the definition of `resident,'" the judge said....

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Madonna injures herself on treadmill

Pop star Madonna has injured herself after "flying off" a treadmill. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Madonna what you thinking - Page 6

I am glad I was not there to see her fall and then go shooting off the back of her treadmill. I am sure I would have hurt myself laughing. Heck even thinking about it causes me to chuckle. I do hope she is ok though.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2009 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Madonna what you thinking Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

Madonna injured in horse tumble

Pop star Madonna suffers minor injuries and bruises after falling from a horse in New York, according to her spokeswoman. Ref. Source 4

> TOPIC: Madonna what are you thinking?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,