Madonna what are you thinking? - Page 7 of 14

Madonna 'ecstatic' over adoption - Page 7 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Jun, 2009 - 3:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (14) »
One of the biggest women in the music industry also makes some big decisions.
21st Apr, 2009 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what are you thinking? - Page 7

She is blaming a lone photographer as the reason for the horse being spooked and throwing her from the saddle.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2009 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what are you thinking?
A Friend

thinking you what Madonna

She is blaming a photographer that says he had left the area a good half hour before she fell. Someone here is not telling the whole truth. The photographer says where she was riding was next to a busy highway too.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2009 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Madonna what are you thinking? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Madonna's youthful looks probed

Madonna's youthful appearance is down to a new cosmetic craze, it has been claimed. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 3rd May, 2009 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 thinking you what Madonna

'Father' opposes Madonna adoption

The man believed to be the father of the Malawian girl who Madonna wants to adopt says he opposes the move. Ref. Source 7

12th Jun, 2009 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

thinking you what Madonna

She was finally granted FULL adoption which means it won't be necessary for a social worker to check on her abilities as a mother.

BLANTYRE, Malawi - Madonna can get "Mercy," Malawi's highest court ruled Friday. The court overruled a lower court, saying the pop star can adopt 3-year-old Chifundo "Mercy" James.

"I am ecstatic," Madonna said in a statement in which she also thanked the court. "My family and I look forward to sharing our lives with her."

Madonna's lawyer Alan Chinula said he would now arrange a passport for Chifundo, which could take several days, and was awaiting word from Madonna on travel plans for the girl.

James Kambewa, a man who claims to be the little girl's father, told CBS news "I'm crying. I need my baby. I don't know where I can find any help," the network said.

But Peter Baneti, an uncle, said the family welcomed Friday's ruling.

"We hope Mercy will be joining Madonna soon," he said by phone from his village just outside Blantyre.

Madonna adopted a son, David, from Malawi last year, but her request to adopt Mercy was originally rejected in April when a lower court that said the star had not spent enough time in Malawi.

But Chief Justice Lovemore Munlo, reading the three-judge appeal court panel's ruling on Friday, said that was a narrow interpretation based on old laws and that "in this global village a man can have more than one place at which he resides....

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2009 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Madonna gets Mercy

Malawi's highest court ruled that Madonna can adopt a second child from the African nation, citing her love, determination, and "income tax returns." Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2009 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Madonna what you thinking - Page 7

I bet the last reason was the most favorable reason they are allowing her to adopt. She starts to flash her money and people pretty much give her what she wants.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2009 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what you thinking Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 7

Madonna 'ecstatic' over adoption

Madonna says she is "ecstatic" at winning permission to adopt a second Malawian child after challenging an earlier ruling. Ref. Source 9

> TOPIC: Madonna what are you thinking?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,