Madonna what are you thinking? - Page 8 of 14

Madonna, Guy Ritchie friends again Madonna - Page 8 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Jul, 2009 - 8:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (14) »
One of the biggest women in the music industry also makes some big decisions.
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2009 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Madonna what are you thinking? - Page 8

Madonna to 'cocoon' Mercy

Madonna wants to 'cocoon' her new adopted daughter Mercy from the world after finalling formalising her adoption of the Malawi girl. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2009 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what are you thinking?
A Friend

thinking you what Madonna

Good luck on keeping her out of the eyes of the media. I think she will be in the papers soon. Madonna likes the limelight too much to hide her away.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2009 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what are you thinking? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Madonna in Jackson stage tribute

Madonna starts her revamped Sticky And Sweet tour at London's O2 Arena with a tribute to Michael Jackson. Ref. Source 7

29th Jul, 2009 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 thinking you what Madonna

Madonna's Muscles - this is the new big issue! She is getting too big, too many veins showing, in some photos she looks anorexic and people are talking, what do you think?

Madonna what are you thinking? (Hover)

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2009 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

thinking you what Madonna

I know she is younger than I am but this photo makes her look older than I am. I think she is way too thin and it is not helping her at all. I hope she can put some weight on so she can look normal again. I think if she stays like this she is going to go to a early grave.

29th Jul, 2009 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Is that really how she looks now or was that photoshopped? If its real this might be because she is taking it rough after the divorce.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jul, 2009 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what you thinking - Page 8

The photo has not been edited, she is just getting old and together with a heavy exercise regime that's how you look. Probably it may look like she is unhealthy but it may be all the opposite. Here is another one from the Inquisitor (maybe she is pushing herself too much):

Madonna what are you thinking? (Hover)

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2009 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what you thinking Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 8

Madonna, Guy Ritchie friends again

Madonna has written a song for Guy Ritchie calling him her "eternal love". Ref. Source 1

> TOPIC: Madonna what are you thinking?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,