Madonna what are you thinking? - Page 13 of 14

Is Madonna passé, or still a provocateur? - Page 13 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Oct, 2015 - 3:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 
One of the biggest women in the music industry also makes some big decisions.
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2013 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Madonna what are you thinking? - Page 13

Madonna calls for gay ban lift

Wearing a replica of one of the organization's uniforms, Madonna called on the Boy Scouts to lift its ban on gays while also calling for a "Revolution" to prevent discrimination and abuse of the gay, lesbian, transgender and bisexual community. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2013 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

thinking you what Madonna

Madonna wanted Paltrow to 'suffer'

Madonna reportedly "Didn't even glance" In Gwyneth Paltrow's direction at the Met Gala. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2013 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what are you thinking? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The Queen of Pop has written about the traumatic experience in the November issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine.

"New York wasn't everything I thought it would be. It did not welcome me with open arms. The first year, I was held up at gunpoint. Raped on the roof of a building I was dragged up to with a knife in my back,'' she says in the article. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2013 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 thinking you what Madonna

What happened to Madonna?

GOLD grills, dishevelled hair and no makeup. Madonna looked nothing like a material girl in a video her son posted online. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2014 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

thinking you what Madonna

Madonna shows off penis-shaped bong

MADONNA proved that she still likes to ruffle a few feathers, celebrating the new year by posting a pic of a penis-shaped bong she got as a gift. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2014 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what are you thinking?

Madonna sorry for 'racist' post

MADONNA has landed in hot water for posting a photo of her son on Instagram using the N-word. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2014 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what you thinking - Page 13

Madonna calls for peace in Gaza

POP stars aren't usually known for their political statements but Madonna isn't just any pop star. The Material Girl has pleaded for peace in Gaza. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2015 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Madonna what you thinking Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 13

Is Madonna passé, or still a provocateur?

Is Madonna, the onetime queen of pop-music controversy, now passé? Or is she like Pablo Picasso, and just hitting her stride as she approaches her 60th birthday, as she told an interviewer ... Ref. Source 5r

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Madonna what are you thinking?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,