Altena Introduction

Altena Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Jan, 2010 - 6:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2010 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Altena Introduction
A Friend

Altena Introduction

My name is Altena, and I really just joined so I could rp. Nice to meet you all. biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2010 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Altena

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we got to test yer abilities.

We be havin' two, count em' two types of Medieval Play By Post here:

Here's the first one: If ye be looking to get started with Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go HERE for the Thread that gives you the steps (Check first Post) AD&D here allows you to start participating right away once your character is approved by the Dungeon Master.

Here's the second one: If ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' (Custom Play by Post) then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Keep thy level of activity at 75% too, we be needed active adventurers here not those that sit and play with child toys. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views until ye have yer 30 Posts under thy belt then return here and request RPGer Status.

These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2010 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Altena Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello and welcome! As the above says, there are a number of available options for your RP enjoyment, in various forms with various rules and play styles. I'm currently playing in a forum play by post game of AD&D run by another user, in the Member Wars section, so you might check it out too, and see if it is appealing to you - but there are plenty of things to do and forums to post in either way!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2010 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Altena Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Altena

Welcome to the forums fellow RPGer. I hope you take the time to look around at all we have to offer. I am sure there is a RPG that will interest you. Jump right in. If you have any questions feel free to ask here.

> TOPIC: Altena Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,