Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 3 of 12

I love cartoons ...sigh I remember the saturday - Page 3 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 27th Jun, 2003 - 8:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (12) »
Remeber when... Key Comic Thread
Your Favourite Cartoons Related Information to Your Favourite Cartoons
  • Aliens From Outter Space - Do you believe?
  • 24th Oct, 2002 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 3

Yes I LOVE Clifford the Big Red Dog, it always teach something to the kids...
    What about Caillou?

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 30th Oct, 2002 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Cartoons Favourite Your

My grandson have me watching Caillou every evening he comes home from school.

25th Jun, 2003 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Yes! I forgot to mention The Recess, what I like about it is that there is always a moral behind it, it's great for kids and adults who like to watch cartoons still wink.gif.
    Also I would like to mention Disney Dough, Sabrina the Animated Series and Yugi-oh ;D

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2003 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Page 3 Cartoons Favourite Your

I have several favorites.  Scooby Doo, Digimon, the Simpsons, Futurama, and King of the Hill.  Oh and I really used to love watching the Smurfs when I was younger.  All those little blue people running around, doing their own thing.  lol

26th Jun, 2003 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Cartoons Favourite Your

Yes, I used to love them too! It is funny because I saw all these cartoons in Spanish when I saw the Smurfs in English it sounded so weird to me!

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2003 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons

LDS yes, just as it would sound funny to me with papa smurf talking in spanish. Oh, and another good one was Snoopy cartoons for the holidays. Also, Garfield was another one too. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    26th Jun, 2003 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 3

Garfield! He reminded me a lot of myself especially for his love for lasagna wink.gif

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2003 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 3

I love cartoons ...sigh I remember the saturday morns before I used to work when I would sit in front of the tv after finishing my chores mind you and look at cartoons..love the classics like tom and jerry and of course scooby...I am not a great fan of the new age japanese cartoons find their characters too weird looking for my tastes... some of them are jus too violent..like samurai x....I like power puff girls they are to me cartoon forms of me and my sis and our personalities and the adventures of jackie chan...but they are too violent in my mind for children...I loved thundercats when I was small and heman(was he sexy or was he sexy)... and smurfs who I thought by the way actually existed how crushed I was at ten to find out that they didn't..sigh....oh and I almost forgot gargoyles..that goliath..hmm jus too fine...I guess I have forgotten in my adulthood all the cartoons that I loved but the cartoons now are too violent in my opinion for children...but at least I have a few memories of youth to tide me by....

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Your Favourite Cartoons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,