Aliens from Outerspace

Aliens Outerspace - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 5th Jun, 2003 - 5:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
Are there really 'people' out there? Do they look like us?
Aliens from Outerspace Related Information to Aliens from Outerspace
23rd Mar, 2003 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace

You have seen shows about the X files, or even ET, but do you really believe there are aliens on other planets that visit this earth?

If you do, what gives you that 'feeling'?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2003 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Outerspace Aliens

Oh boy, JB always come with subjects that I have issues with LOL. Personally, deeply in me yes I believe that exists other planets like this Earth. Now, I don't believe that there are small green humanoides living on it or something like that. I think they're almost identical or identical than us. Now, if they have visited the Earth Hmmmm....that's a very tough question. My mind says 'No, they never did and they never will'. But my mystical part says 'yes, of course they came and there are lots of material and evidence about it'.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2003 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Aliens from Outerspace UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I believe there are aliens in space and sometimes they come here to visit. has anyone seen an alien?

3rd Apr, 2003 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Outerspace Aliens

i believe there are aliens in space and sometimes they come here to visit. has anyone seen an alien?

Not me ;D I would probably have a heart attack if I ever see one for real LOL

3rd Apr, 2003 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Outerspace Aliens

Not me  I would probably have a heart attack if I ever see one for real LOL

:alien: I just have to open my front door and walk not even a block and meet aliens on a daily basis.

Note: You may wish to check a thread called, 'Area 51'.

4th Apr, 2003 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace

I just have to open my front door and walk not even a block and meet aliens on a daily basis.  

LOL Are you sure that they are the aliens and not you? wink.gif They all look similar to each other if you notice..so maybe it's us ;D

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jun, 2003 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Aliens Outerspace

when you think about it and where we are realy from that means we are all ailens with little things inside us trying to get out.  no not creatures but our own spirits trying to tell us to believe the ghospel and follow it.  and as we grow it tells us more of who we realy are.  Children of Heavenly Father.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2003 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Aliens Outerspace Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

The universe is too vast and unexlpored for me to believe that we are not alone in the universe.  I believe, in the possiblities of aliens from another world or galaxy have visited our planet.  I believe that some are just 'checking' us out.  I do find it hard to believe that people have been abducted by aliens.  Although, I'm not saying it hasn't happened to people.  I mean, I believe in aliens and they haven't come and taken me away, yet.  lol  :)  Just kidding.  I really don't want them to take me away.  I think that aliens are in several different shapes, sizes, colors, animal species, or probably look alot like us.  But who knows, somewhere in the future, the universe could be like they depict in Star Trek.  Hopefully, it won't be like they depicted in Independence Day or Aliens.  

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Aliens from Outerspace

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,