Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 4 of 12

Fat Albert ruled he was so cool. I also liked - Page 4 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2003 - 10:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »
Remeber when... Key Comic Thread
Your Favourite Cartoons Related Information to Your Favourite Cartoons
  • Aliens From Outter Space - Do you believe?
  • Post Date: 29th Jun, 2003 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 4

Well, another one I like is the Teenage Mutant Turtles they rule. The new one is acually better than the first one,and how about the old Gi Joe cartoon it was the bomb.

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 29th Jun, 2003 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Cartoons Favourite Your

I remember the old G.I. Joe cartoon.  I never missed an episode.  :)  That was a good cartoon.  Snake eyes never succeeded with his plans either, because Duke has the G.I.s right on top of things.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2003 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Oh, I just remembered, how about the Pink Panther, Mr. Magoo, Davey and Goliath, and Gumby?  I know Gumby and Davey and Goliath weren't a cartoons, it was clay-mation.  But they were still still are goodies.  :)  Davey and Goliath always had some moral and christian value to it.  

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2003 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Page 4 Cartoons Favourite Your

well some more favorites of mine were the bugs bunnie and daffy show,and fat albert,and how about heathcliff. those are some oldies but goodies.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2003 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Cartoons Favourite Your

Oh, I forgot about Fat Albert.  Bill Cosby did the little like moral talk in the begining and the end of the show.  That was a really good one.  :)

2nd Jul, 2003 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons

Fat Albert? I never heard of it before. It's a new one? The Pink Panther, how I could forget it! ;D I love it! I love Mr. Magoo too!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2003 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 4

I think, Fat Albert was a cartoon in the late 80's.  Bill Cosby used to do this little moral talk about everyday things that kids come across in life.  But it was a bunch of kids and one very overweight kid (Fat Albert).  Everytime, Fat Albert would come on the scene he would say, 'Hey, hey.  It's Fat Albert.'  Plus, they used to have this place at a junkyard that they used to hang out at.  It was a really good cartoon.  :)

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2003 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 4

Fat Albert ruled he was so cool. I also liked the Jetsons and their little flying cars the dog that they had ruled and little Elroy was so cool.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Your Favourite Cartoons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,