Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 5 of 12

I think they made a X-men evolution cartoon, - Page 5 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 9th Sep, 2003 - 6:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (12) »
Remeber when... Key Comic Thread
Your Favourite Cartoons Related Information to Your Favourite Cartoons
  • Aliens From Outter Space - Do you believe?
  • 12th Jul, 2003 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 5

I liked those cartoons with bugs bunny and that baby buzzard, and I also liked george of the jungle. for he was as brave as can be but look out for that tree.

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 13th Jul, 2003 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Cartoons Favourite Your

Wayned, yes Bugs Bunny was cool too.  I liked Daffy and Marvin the Martian, but they were all GREAT!  ;D  They just don't make good cartoons like those anymore.

13th Jul, 2003 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Geared for: Anyone

Here is acute story.
         Old folks are worth a fortune
    with silver in their hair, gold in their teeth,stones in their kidneys, lead in their feet and gas in their stomachs.  I have become a lot more social with the passing of the years;  some might even call me a frivolus old gal.  I'm seeing five gentlemen every day.  
    As soon as I wake, will Power helps me get out of bed.  Then I go to see John.  Then Charley Horse comes along,  and when he is here he takes a lot of my time and attention.  When he leaves,  Arthur Ritis shows up and stays the rest of the day.  (He dosen't like to stay in one place very long, so he takes me from joint to joint).  After such a busy day, I'm really tired and glad to go to bed, with Ben Gay.  What a life!
    P,S,  The preacher came to call the other day.  He said that at my age I should be thinking about the hereafter.  I told him I do, all the time. no matter where I am, in the parlor, upstairs, in the kitchen or down in the basement, I ask myself now what am I here after? ;D

5th Sep, 2003 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Cartoons Favourite Your

I was thinking, why do the Japanese create cartoon characters with such huge eyes? Their eyes cover almost 1/3 their body, especially when they make them express shock or surprise.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2003 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Cartoons Favourite Your

The best cartoon ever made is X-men, batman, superman, and others are still good but x-men is the best.  

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2003 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons

The best cartoon ever made is X-men

Yea, the X-men cartoon was really good. Do they still show that on tv? I haven't seen an X-men cartoon in months.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    7th Sep, 2003 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 5

I don't know there in the USA, but they show it here in Trinidad at the morning time every day (X-men Evolution) or Saturday mornings too I love it!

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2003 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 5

I think they made a X-men evolution cartoon, but it does not  really compare to the origianal it was mostly for the movies they came out with.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Your Favourite Cartoons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,