Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 9 of 12

My all time favorites are still Scooby Doo, - Page 9 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 5th Jul, 2006 - 8:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Remeber when... Key Comic Thread
Your Favourite Cartoons Related Information to Your Favourite Cartoons
  • Aliens From Outter Space - Do you believe?
  • Post Date: 5th Jan, 2006 - 10:06am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 9

My absolute favorite, number one of all time is a Canadian cartoon called "The Raccoons"! Created in the late 80's, it's aired occasionally since then on Canadian television. It was an extremely underappreciated show. The Raccoons is characterized by excellent writing with stories that often covered real-world issues and concerns.

My next favs include "Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego?", "Real Adventures of Johnny Quest", and "Gargoyles".

Because chances are good none of you have ever heard of "The Raccoons", I've posted what I think would be a good representative episode. https://www.auroris.net/readnoevil.mov [60 MB]

Reconcile Edited: auroris on 5th Jan, 2006 - 10:07am

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 6th Jan, 2006 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Cartoons Favourite Your

I still like a lot of cartoons from when I was younger, but think my favorite is sill the classic bugs bunny and elmer fudd cartoons

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I think I'm a little younger than most who have posted, but I must say my favorite cartoons are the old ones they used to show on Nickelodeon.

Stuff like Ren and Stimpy, Aaah! Real Monsters, Rocko's Modern Life and all those other crazy shows. It's the weirdness about them that make me smile and laugh. Growing up with such shows would probably answer why I am the way I am today. I still wish they would at least put back Rocko's Modern Life, I loved that show.

Filbert was awesome..

Now, I've turned away from Nickelodeon and have looked on to the next best thing: Cartoon Network. They actually have some decent shows. But the ones that make my stomach hurt with glee are the ones shown on Adult Swim.

I love Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Family Guy.

Message Edited!
    Persephone: Deity and extra characters removed. See Constructive posting policy.

7th Apr, 2006 - 7:35am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Cartoons Favourite Your

I really enjoyed the Pirates of Darkwater. There were many others. I'm kinda an 80s kid so I like ones like the Centurions, Mask, the Inhumanoids, and of course the classics like He-Man, G.I. Joe, Transformers. In one respect it's cool to see them keep going, but it's kinda unfortunate to see what the writers are doing with them. (only in some instances).

7th Apr, 2006 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Cartoons Favourite Your

QUOTE (Nicki @ 6-Jan 06, 2:21 AM)
    I still like a lot of cartoons from when I was younger, but think my favorite is sill the classic bugs bunny and elmer fudd cartoons

I agree with Nicki on Bugs. It's still my all time favorite.

Of the newer cartoons, one that I have enjoyed watching with my 10 year old niece is "Kim Possible" on the Disney Channel. It's a about a teenage girl who fights crime. She never kills the villian. I don't recall any major blood shed. She uses the same moves you might learn in a self-defense class. It's a great cartoon for young girls. My niece likes the idea that she can fight just as well and be just as smart as the boys.

14th Apr, 2006 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons

I have so many. From my younger days I have many that I am not even sure if people remember, but they were truly hilarious like Eek the Cat and The Tick so many people don't know these cartoons at all but they were some of the best saturday morning comedy cartoons. In terms of action I have to disagree with JB@Trinidad and LDS_forever from the begining of this topic if you have ever seen the original Spider-man or X-men television shows there was tons of conflict amongst characters inside and outside of the group. They also presented things in very tasteful manner. As for todays cartoons I think that most of your more violent cartoons that you are talking about are shown at times at which most children would have been put to bed, and most anime and such is disclaimered as far more mature than saturday morning cartoons. I believe that this is a stepfoward in our society because death and violence is part of our everyday lives and childeren can get more of these things from the news than cartoons. However I do see the validity of your views on such a topic. And I can also see how the overwhelming audience is childeren. I simply see this as more of a fault on parents rather than the cartoons. Sorry about the rant. Other favored cartoons... the original transformers and Voltron tv shows. Um...He-man is a must in all cilderens lives as well as the First Batman cartoon series which was AWESOME. can't think of any more at this time but if I do I'll be sure to add them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    30th May, 2006 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 9

I like the newer cartoons compared to the older ones. I'm a real big fan of detail and graphics and the old ones just don't compare. of course you can't have the newer ones unless you have the older one to view and see what you did right or wrong from. In the end all is what it is supposed to be. Like adult swim, my favorite shows are big o and inuyasha. During the day it's american dragon and kim possible.

5th Jul, 2006 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 9

My all time favorites are still Scooby Doo, and Hong Kong Phooey, forget the modern cartoons, these are classics worth their weight in gold! In my opinion, no other cartoon has even come close to matching these 2.

If they are on tv, I can't help but sit down and enjoy the show, they tend to bring out the kid in me! laugh.gif

+  « First of 12 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Your Favourite Cartoons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,