If Not Superman Who? - Page 4 of 5

What about Green Lantern? He has virtually - Page 4 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 25th May, 2012 - 6:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
3rd Jan, 2006 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

If Not Superman Who? - Page 4

I still have to hold out for Batman, at least in regards to popularity, no other superhero (excluding Superman) has had as many movies, tv series, cartoons, and various other merchandising schemes as Batman. As raven said.

Comic book readers nowdays prefer the cynical anti-hero.
Sure, he doesn't lead any teams, because thats not in his character, but he has led in the past and will lead again in the future, (see Frank Millers take on Batman in Batman:The Dark Knight Returns.) He takes a bunch of violent gangbangers and "reforms" them. Now if Superman never existed then Batman might have ended up leading the various Justice League. Okay, I doubt it, but just bacause . prefers not to lead doesn't mean he can't.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2009 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Who Superman If

I'm surprised no one said Wonder Woman, isn't she the Amazonian and a Princess also. SHe has natural leadership qualities.

6th Dec, 2009 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

If Not Superman Who? Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

First off I think we should separate Marvel and DC. This I feel should be a question for the DC universe only. I think Green Lantern, for the fact he has been made into a very important hero in the DC universe, and with the coming of the Black Hand and many heroes being made servant to him (counting Superman and Aquaman). Green Lantern has learned leadership, and become a brave guardian of the universe. He is considered one of the most powerful of superheroes, especially if he is with a blue lantern, there is nothing he can not do!

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Dec, 2009 - 3:40am

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2009 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

If Not Superman Who?
A Friend

Page 4 Who Superman If

I am for Batman all the way. He may have no super powers, but that's what makes him so great. Think about it, he is an ordinary mortal like us, and yet with his brains, his wit, his skill, he is superior to them all.

I most episodes of Justice League(Battle with the Amazons, that Psychic prison guy who attacked people in their sleep, and many others) he is the key to victory. It his brains that lead to all solutions when raw power fails. He is a symbol that any ordinary mortal can be a super hero if he has justice in his heart and courage in his soul(sorry for sounding so mushy, as the term goes).

He is by far the greatest super hero ever created, apart from Robin, that is.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2010 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Who Superman If

Name: Hash

Comments: Captain Marvel is so underrated. He kind of gave way to Superman in popularity, not sure why but if Superman wasn't around he would be the man.

25th Apr, 2012 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

If Not Superman Who?

It would have been the Hulk because whatever weakness he has, he overcomes it, but too bad he transforms back to Bruce Banner.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Apr, 2012 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

If Superman Who - Page 4

The Hulk maybe very strong but he lacks things like speed, flight and magic, all elements that can seriously hurt him. He still needs oxygen to breathe and if someone takes him fast into space he goes unconscious, so I don't think we can compare him on the same level of Superman.

25th May, 2012 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

If Superman Who Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 4

What about Green Lantern? He has virtually an unlimited supply of power so long as his ring is charged. He can also travel to other galaxies and get help when needed.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: If Not Superman Who?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,