If Not Superman Who? - Page 2 of 5

I understand not choosing batman, but why - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2004 - 8:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
6th Mar, 2004 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

If Not Superman Who? - Page 2

What about 'Storm' from the X- Men, she controls the powers of Nature. I think she could be a pretty good candidate, don't you all think?.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2004 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

If Not Superman Who?
A Friend

Who Superman If

I don't think that would be very popular among the majority of the readers; males in the age 9 - 17.

Corvus

Reconcile Edited: Raven on 6th Mar, 2004 - 7:33pm

6th Mar, 2004 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

If Not Superman Who? Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I guess control of the elements is a powerful thing, but correct me if I am wrong, her power seems to make her tired fast... it seems as though she controls a whirlwind and then has to take a break... plus unlike Wonder Woman she could probably be injured easily since she has no major defenses against serious blows.

Post Date: 17th May, 2004 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

If Not Superman Who?
A Friend

Page 2 Who Superman If

Batman could take his place, but he isn't really a team player i would agree on the green lantern.

he did die and was reborn from his cape ?.ONE WAS A CLONE OR 2 I CAN'T REMEMBER

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2004 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

If Not Superman Who?
A Friend

Who Superman If

For DC I agree with JB on Wonder Woman. All his points seem valid enough for me.
Lets not bring Marvel here because their Heros are differant than DC Heros. If I were to rant on about the differance I would be off topic so I wont.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2004 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

If Not Superman Who?
A Friend

If Not Superman Who?

I say green lantern (hal jordan). He is good team player and a good leader.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Nov, 2004 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

If Superman Who - Page 2

Probably all of the justice league members would do, except for batman and Flash who have no real Super powers.

3rd Nov, 2004 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

If Superman Who Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

I understand not choosing batman, but why did you place Flash in the same category? Why isn't speed considered to be a real super power?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: If Not Superman Who?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,