Source: Deal Near For O'Brien To Leave 'Tonight'

Source Deal O' Brien Leave ' Tonight' - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Jan, 2010 - 2:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Art and entertainment commentary plus interviews, book reviews, movie reviews, music reviews, comedy, and visual art. Subscribe to podcasts and follow trends in music, painting, art, architecture, photography, and design.
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2010 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Interesting Issues Related To Life / Culture

In an agreement close to completion, Tonight host Conan O'Brien would leave NBC and free Jay Leno to reclaim the late-night show he stewarded for 17 years, according to a person familiar with the negotiations.
Source: NPR Topics: Arts & Life

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2010 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Tonight Leave OBrien Near Deal Source

This is bad for me, I have a deep love and appreciation for Conan. He has made me laugh when I did not think I was able. Turning a dark mood to a lighter one. He is jovial and clever, very charismatic, and sweet in heart. This sort of character is seldom seen in todays media. I feel he has been stabbed in the back by Leno. Conan, and crew, had to uproot themselves and move to an entirely different place to fill a slot that was promised to Conan for five years.

This is a power play from Jay. Such actions to me are unforgivable, and is a betrayal. Also I am very hurt and concerned that Conan won't be on late night anymore. Watching his show for many has been a ritual, something to brighten their lives at the end of the day.

> TOPIC: Source: Deal Near For O'Brien To Leave 'Tonight'

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,