Michael Jackson - Page 3 of 33

I feel sorry for him. He obviously tries to - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Aug, 2004 - 1:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (33) »

?
Poll: How much do you like MJ's music in general?
  Dedicated fan of all his songs       37.04%
  I like some of his best hits       37.04%
  He is okay, no big deal       14.81%
  I do not listen to his music because it is not my style       11.11%
  I detest his music       0.00%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
A disturbed man - He started out as the biggest pop-star in the world, but where is he today? When this Thread first started he was in hiding, being shamed by some for his weird actions. Now he is dead and a lot of questions remain about Michael Jackson, his estate, his private moments and his death. Join us in this Thread and share your thoughts and feelings about this pop legend.
Michael Jackson Related Information to Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson Review
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2004 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson
A Friend

Michael Jackson - Page 3

It probably stands to reason that Michael Jackson's fame robbed him of his childhood and he probably relates to kids better than adults. He just never grew up. He built Never-Never land, where people never grow up?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2004 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson
A Friend

Jackson Michael

I love Micheal Jackson...he is a great entertainer. But of course he has many issues. Many artists who have become famous at a very young age seem to have issues, even more so when there is not a strong family unit. Of course not all stars have made such a big impact in world like Micheal Jackson. But I believe he is an easy target for news and also I think it is to change up the stories that we have been seeing in the news lately. So is it really worth it to be famous?

Nicole

Post Date: 1st May, 2004 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson
A Friend

Michael Jackson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think that MJ has become very strange to the general public, so he's very easy to pick on when it comes to crimes that could play off his "strangeness." So either he did it or he didn't do it and people are just trying to get at him because they think he's weird and they can make some money off of the situation. Either way, the whole ordeal is very sad. I hope the truth comes out, one way or another.

20th Jul, 2004 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Jackson Michael

Report: Jackson to be father of quadruplets
He recently spent time with the surrogate mother in Florida
Updated: 1:58 p.m. ET July 20, 2004LOS ANGELES - Pop star Michael Jackson, facing a trial on child molestation charges, is about to become a father to four more children - quadruplets - by way of a surrogate mother, Us Weekly magazine reported Tuesday.

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5467193/

So, now I wonder, what will happen to these children if their father ends up in jail. Seems to me it might have been better for him to wait until after his legal troubles were resolved. Assuming this is a true story, of course.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 20th Jul, 2004 - 7:48pm

21st Jul, 2004 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Jackson Michael

Apparently, Michael Jackson is denying that he is expecting quadruplets from a surrogate mother. However, US Weekly, who reported the story is standing behind this claim, so we will have to see what unfolds.

https://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2004-0...adruplets_x.htm

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2004 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson Accused of Imprisoning Boy?

A prosecutor said Tuesday that pop star Michael Jackson enticed a young boy, then imprisoned him and his family and forced them...
Ref. https://ts.go.com/bk?bs=1&bj=5639277&bu=49294433&bt=23962364

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Aug, 2004 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson - Page 3

Most people are getting tired of hearing the association of Michael with boys and they are beginning to express it openly in TV, jokes and so on. Now if he did it or did not do it - one thing remains for sure - there must be something that he is doing that consistently makes his 'crime' one that centers around this 'sort of thing'.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2004 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson
A Friend

Michael Jackson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

I feel sorry for him. He obviously tries to make up for his lost childhood. He didn't enjoy a normal life as a kid and that is the price he paid for being so popular. Whether he did the crime with the boys or not, I hope he gets fair judgement.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (33) »

> TOPIC: Michael Jackson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,