Michael Jackson - Page 25 of 33

Michael Jackson gay romance claims Michael - Page 25 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Apr, 2010 - 10:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 33 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (33) »

?
Poll: How much do you like MJ's music in general?
  Dedicated fan of all his songs       37.04%
  I like some of his best hits       37.04%
  He is okay, no big deal       14.81%
  I do not listen to his music because it is not my style       11.11%
  I detest his music       0.00%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
A disturbed man - He started out as the biggest pop-star in the world, but where is he today? When this Thread first started he was in hiding, being shamed by some for his weird actions. Now he is dead and a lot of questions remain about Michael Jackson, his estate, his private moments and his death. Join us in this Thread and share your thoughts and feelings about this pop legend.
Michael Jackson Related Information to Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson Review
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2009 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Michael Jackson - Page 25

Jackson's kids all in therapy

Paris Jackson wears her father's shirts every day, but her brother Prince does not want to watch the King of Pop's DVDs. All three of Michael Jackson's kids are in therapy, La Toya Jackson has revealed. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2009 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson
A Friend

Jackson Michael

Well you think about it he was with them a lot and now he is gone. Of course they are going to need some therapy.

28th Oct, 2009 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I liked some of Michael Jackson's hits but I always thought his fame was ridiculously out of control. I can see why he did some of the weird transformations now, he was a drug addict. It's all about his children now and they're going through a rough time based on that news report. I hope the relatives take good care of them and not try to abuse them for money.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2010 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 25 Jackson Michael

Jackson's doctor plans surrender

Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray will surrender if charged with pop icon's death. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2010 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Jackson Michael

Charged

Dr. Conrad Murray "did unlawfully, and without malice, kill Michael Joseph Jackson," District Attorney's Office charges. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2010 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson

Jackson in record Sony music deal

The estate of Michael Jackson agrees a deal worth $200m (£160m) with the record label Sony, US reports say. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson - Page 25

Jackson father takes legal action

Michael Jackson's father says he plans to bring a case against the late pop star's doctor for wrongful death. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2010 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 25

Michael Jackson gay romance claims

Michael Jackson was in a gay relationship until his death, it has been claimed. Ref. Source 8

> TOPIC: Michael Jackson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,