Michael Jackson - Page 26 of 33

Michael Jackson's last home for sale - Page 26 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Aug, 2010 - 12:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 33 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (33) »

?
Poll: How much do you like MJ's music in general?
  Dedicated fan of all his songs       37.04%
  I like some of his best hits       37.04%
  He is okay, no big deal       14.81%
  I do not listen to his music because it is not my style       11.11%
  I detest his music       0.00%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
A disturbed man - He started out as the biggest pop-star in the world, but where is he today? When this Thread first started he was in hiding, being shamed by some for his weird actions. Now he is dead and a lot of questions remain about Michael Jackson, his estate, his private moments and his death. Join us in this Thread and share your thoughts and feelings about this pop legend.
Michael Jackson Related Information to Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson Review
1st May, 2010 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson - Page 26

Tossing back and forth all the facts I would say he was a child molester. He was destined to be an entertainer I think but was still human, despite his fame. If you take a look at his life and everything he has said you get a better picture. At times he claimed he never had altered himself to appear white. His children where his, though they obviously are not.

I don't think it a stretch to assume he was molesting those kids and lied about that too.

Other than that I am not a big fan of his music. He was a very good dancer and entertainer but remove that and he was a crazy child molester, in my opinion.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2010 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Jackson Michael

Name: Homas

Comments: Those kids were saying all kinds of things to get his money. He may have been inappropriate but I wouldn't of called him a molester, no not Michael Jackson.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2010 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Michael Jackson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Spend a night with Jackson's stuff

Want to spend a night with Michael Jackson's possessions? Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2010 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

Page 26 Jackson Michael

Jackson doctor free to practise

The doctor accused of accidentally killing popstar Michael Jackson can continue to practise medicine, a judge rules. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2010 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Jackson Michael

New school for Jackson kids

Michael Jackson’s children will start school in September – so they can make friends. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2010 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson

Top prices at Jackson auction

Bidders from around the world have bought up Michael Jackson memorabilia worth nearly US$1 million (NZ$1.4 million) at an auction on the anniversary of his death, including US$190,000 for the Swarovski-crystal-studded glove he wore on his 1984 Victory Tour. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jul, 2010 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson - Page 26

For those who never believed Michael Jackson when he claimed so many times he had a condition named vitiligo, apparently one of his sons suffers of the same condition.

Source 5

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2010 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 26

Michael Jackson's last home for sale

The Los Angeles mansion where pop star Michael Jackson suffered a cardiac arrest last year is up for sale, with an asking price of $28.9 million, celebrity property website RealEstalker.com said. Ref. Source 2

> TOPIC: Michael Jackson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,