Michael Jackson - Page 4 of 33

I believe he has certain problems - mostly - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2004 - 9:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (33) »

?
Poll: How much do you like MJ's music in general?
  Dedicated fan of all his songs       37.04%
  I like some of his best hits       37.04%
  He is okay, no big deal       14.81%
  I do not listen to his music because it is not my style       11.11%
  I detest his music       0.00%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
A disturbed man - He started out as the biggest pop-star in the world, but where is he today? When this Thread first started he was in hiding, being shamed by some for his weird actions. Now he is dead and a lot of questions remain about Michael Jackson, his estate, his private moments and his death. Join us in this Thread and share your thoughts and feelings about this pop legend.
Michael Jackson Related Information to Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson Review
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2004 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Michael Jackson - Page 4

Furniture Store Sues Michael Jackson

An antiques and furniture store has sued pop star Michael Jackson for allegedly failing to pay a nearly $180,000 bill.
Ref. ABCNews.com

Sponsored Links:
23rd Nov, 2004 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Jackson Michael

Before we look at what Michael Jackson did to others - we should first look at what he did to himself. What normal person would do that? I don't really feel contempt for him, but I do feel pitty. A person who is not sattisfied with who he himself is, can never be sattisfied with his children and ohis surroundings.

23rd Nov, 2004 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Before we look at what Michael Jackson did to others

Smudge, what are you referring to? the sexual abuse to children?, I still have my doubts whether he did it or not. I don't know the guy and in the end, he is the only one who knows the truth but just by judging my feelings, I don't think he would be capable of such thing, I think lots of people are just trying to make money out of him, if some of those parents knew or have at least a suspicion that he would do something like that, why they kept sending their own children at his home??.

23rd Nov, 2004 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Jackson Michael

What I meant by that was before we draw conclusions about sexual abuse or other things, which I, too, am not sure were done, we should look at what he has done to himself. That should be enough to see what kind of person he is.

23rd Nov, 2004 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Jackson Michael

we should look at what he has done to himself. That should be enough to see what kind of person he is.

Well, I don't agree with this and I will tell you why. There are literally thousands and thousands of women around the world that go through plastic surgery on a daily basis, I know women who have done their noses, lips, cheeks, breasts, etc...some of them have so many surgeries that they cannot even recall but because of it, I cannot accuse them of any serious crime. Just because Michael Jackson is not happy in the way he looks or he race, it doesn't make him an abuser or a criminal. I think it is easy for us to judge him based on what we see, but the real Michael Jackson nobody knows and only when we have all the facts, know about his childhood and things he went through, we may be able to understand why he does the things he does, I'm not justfying him, all I'm saying is that sometimes we need to know the 'whole' story and the truth is that we don't know...

23rd Nov, 2004 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson

Yes, but to change his own color? And his nose so drastically? I looked at some of his childhood pictures and he was just so cute then, why did he have to do that? I repeat - I don't feel contempt for him, only pitty. As to the original question - he is disturbed. His father kept telling him that he is worthless and he believed it. And his children are just another reminder of what he was in his childhood. I'm still not saying he abused them - that sounds a little too much, but he probably does the same thing his father did to him - make them feel they're worthless.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Nov, 2004 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson - Page 4

His father kept telling him that he is worthless and he believed it

I think that's the key here. He is not the way he is because he wants to, it's obvious that he needs psychological help and I also feel very sorry for him and I do not think that he would treat his own children in the way his father did, but all the opposite...because of all the things he went through, he would want a better world for his children. He loves children, he had always love them even long before all this scandal took place. Personally, I want to believe he did not do it but because I don't know him, I cannot say he did not. undecided.gif

23rd Nov, 2004 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

I believe he has certain problems - mostly from watching his interview and some of the odd things he had to say. But where lies the blame on the parents who allowed their children to sleep over at his house, in his bed. No grown man should ever have someone's children in their bed, there exists no sense in it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (33) »

> TOPIC: Michael Jackson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,