Michael Jackson - Page 8 of 33

I hope that after all this, he will be watched - Page 8 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Jun, 2005 - 12:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 33 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (33) »

?
Poll: How much do you like MJ's music in general?
  Dedicated fan of all his songs       37.04%
  I like some of his best hits       37.04%
  He is okay, no big deal       14.81%
  I do not listen to his music because it is not my style       11.11%
  I detest his music       0.00%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
A disturbed man - He started out as the biggest pop-star in the world, but where is he today? When this Thread first started he was in hiding, being shamed by some for his weird actions. Now he is dead and a lot of questions remain about Michael Jackson, his estate, his private moments and his death. Join us in this Thread and share your thoughts and feelings about this pop legend.
Michael Jackson Related Information to Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson Review
6th Apr, 2005 - 10:12am / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson - Page 8

I saw some of the interview with Lisa Marie Presley. Michael Jackson was a very small part of the discussion. You could tell she was embarrassed to have been married to him, in my opinion, and she didn't really want to discuss it.

As far as his being innocent or guilty. I had thought he was innocent based on the early testimony of the accuser and his family. However, there have been several other incidents reported as well. I only knew about the one that was settled publically years ago. It turns out there were several others. That is a clear pattern of pedophelia. Pedophiles don't stop their behavior because they can't stop their behavior. There is no known cure or fix to pedophelia. If he were not a pedophile, I believe he would have stopped this behavior with boys long ago. At the first sign it was going to cause him trouble.

Unless there is some compelling urge driving you to have little boys in your room or with you naked, you would not continue to do such things once it became apparent it could be misinterpreted and you could end up in jail over it. So, Michael Jackson is either a very stupid man or he is guilty. I don't think he is stupid in that sense. He is stupid for doing this, but it wasn't stupidity, in my opinion, that caused his behavior. I think he is a pedophile. He needs to be locked up permanently. He will always molest kids as long as he has access to kids. That is what pedophiles do.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2005 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jackson Michael

A former chef at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch testified Friday that he saw the pop star improperly touch child movie star Macaulay Culkin in the early 1990s.

"I was shocked," said Phillip LeMarque, who said the incident happened about 3 in the morning, after he was summoned to cook and deliver french fries to Jackson and Culkin. "I almost dropped the french fries."

Testifying in Jackson's child molestation trial, LeMarque said Jackson was holding Culkin up so he could reach the controls of the video game.

One hand was holding the boy by the waist, and the other hand was coming up through the leg of Culkin's shorts and was on his crotch, LeMarque said.
Ref. CNN

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2005 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

MOM: JACKSON PLEADED TO SLEEP WITH SON

The mother of a boy who alleged Michael Jackson molested him in 1993 testified
Monday that she allowed her son to start spending nights alone with the pop
star after a sobbing Jackson pleaded with her to let them sleep together.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/04/11/jackson.trial/index.html

6th May, 2005 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Jackson Michael

Michael now has witnesses who claim he did nothing to them as little kids. Sometimes he seems like Peter Pan and it is hard to tract his frame of mind due to accusations from the press and what he says on television. All I know is that I was a big gan of his music and his dancing at an early age and seeing my brothers and sisters growing up, they too are into him...so he definitely is the king of pop...I hope that all goes well all parties in the end of this big drama

Post Date: 25th May, 2005 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Jackson Michael

INTERNET BETS ON JACKSON TRIAL OUTCOME

Whether or not Michael Jackson's jurors still have a reasonable doubt about his guilt, the wild world of Internet betting has rendered judgment: the smart money is on acquittal.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2005 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson

AUDIO FEED OF JACKSON VERDICT GRANTED

A jury of eight women and four men will resume deliberations on pop star
Michael Jackson's fate Monday, and when they reach a verdict it will be
broadcast.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/04/jackson.trial/index.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2005 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson - Page 8

I am suprised no one got hee to update this before me...

Michael Jackson has been found not guilty of all charges against him. Jackson was facing charges of child molesting.
Ref. CBC.ca

So what do you think? Was it a good decisison? Are you surprised? For me I am not surprised, with a name like 'MJ' you don't become guilty quite so easily, but one has to wonder two things:

* Will he continue to be around kids so much (especially at his home)?
* Will his music sales drop or increase?

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2005 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Michael Jackson
A Friend

Michael Jackson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 8

I hope that after all this, he will be watched more closely and things like this won't happen after the fact. It's hard to say if his record sales will be affected because the last couple albums didn't do that great anyway... one CD was released even before all this publicity. Yes... mentally he is on a child's level, but hopefully he will have the sense to stay away from children and not carry on his previous lifestyle. I just hope he gets help for his condition.
No matter his lifestyle, he is still a great performer and musician, (or WAS at least) and there are many artists out there that have other issues such as drug addiction and abuse, and they still produce great music... so as a musician I think he just has to step up his game and be ready to compete with the current industry.

> TOPIC: Michael Jackson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,